|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Musicians||(Rated Start-class)|
This article should not be speedily deleted for lack of asserted importance because of association with established record labels and artists, most of whom are linked within the page.
This article also meets the following criteria for notability:
- Has been the subject of multiple, non-trivial, published works appearing in sources that are reliable and are independent from the musician or ensemble itself.           
- Has released two or more albums on a major label or on one of the more important indie labels (i.e. an independent label with a history of more than a few years, and with a roster of performers, many of whom are notable).
- Is an ensemble which contains two or more independently notable musicians, or is a musician who has been a member of two or more independently notable ensembles.
- Is cited in reliable sources as being influential in style, technique, repertory or teaching in a particular music genre.
Invisible Allies project rated as Best Of 2010 by Headphone Commute.
— Lunchable1 (talk) 23:30, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
- OK. I removed the speedy because of your contested deletion argument. Please do add the remaining sources mentioned here that haven't been already mentioned in the article and support the assertions of notability as much as possible. (preferably ones that aren't reviews or blogposts). AngelOfSadness talk 00:59, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
- Here's some more sources that might be helpful for the article: 123 (It's in German but I speak German so I can translate parts for you that Google translate can't deal with just let me know if you need help with this one:))4. AngelOfSadness talk 01:10, 11 January 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on KiloWatts (musician). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120421065208/http://www.discogs.com/ to http://www.discogs.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.