Talk:Koreans in Taiwan
|WikiProject Korea||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Taiwan||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Move to Korean in Taiwan: There is no plural for Korean
Like most ethnic group, Korean doesn't have a plural in English dictionary. In Merriam Webster, Korean, is defined as native of Korea. There's no entry of Koreans. Likewise, there's no plural of Indian(s), Chinese (Chineses) Japanese(Japaneses) etc. Therefore, to move Koreans in Taiwan to Korean in Taiwan, which is more grammatically safe and ethnically acceptable, shouldn't cost much or hurt anybody's feeling, I hope. Clari 2010 (talk) 15:16, 5 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Koreans in Taiwan. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.interedu.go.kr/edu_net/overseas/sch_formal_inform.htm?no=11&page=3&key=
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.interedu.go.kr/edu_net/overseas/sch_formal_inform.htm?no=10&page=3&key=
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20101023213104/http://www.mofat.go.kr/consul/overseascitizen/compatriotcondition/index6.jsp?TabMenu=TabMenu6 to http://www.mofat.go.kr/consul/overseascitizen/compatriotcondition/index6.jsp?TabMenu=TabMenu6
- Corrected formatting/usage for https://web.archive.org/web/20140307054607/http%3A//khks.kr/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.