Talk:Lismore, New South Wales
|WikiProject Australia / Places / New South Wales||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Is a list of every minor village within Lismore City Council boundaries really necessary? I trimmed the list on July 24, but an anonymous editor reverted it. Thoughts? QazPlm 11:16, 8 August 2006 (UTC)
I say yes -john
Lismore is one of the most highly populated rural areas in Australia. Therefore most of the towns mentioned see lismore as a hub. I think it is fine to have them. Potters house 07:39, 5 September 2006 (UTC)
How about on a separate page? I agree that the info is important, but it's boring to just have a list of downs as a big block of text. --Super Jamie 03:31, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
- We could create a new article -- Lismore City Council, New South Wales -- and move the information there. Wikipedia does have individual articles on Australian LGAs - see Local Government Areas of New South Wales, for example. I agree Super Jamie - the huge block of text doesn't fit well with the article. QazPlm 05:02, 12 September 2006 (UTC)
I'd like to propose changing the Radio Stations to Media and adding the newspapers and TV stations available in the area. Jacketed 21:32, 5 December 2006 (UTC)
This doesn't seem to be a very analytical wikipedia page, more of an attempt by tourism lismore to get visitors.... the major example being night life...
I have to agree, it's rather partisan and unnecessary, and does not befit something purporting to be an encyclopaedia. More suited to a blog or something less formal. PeterSmithee (talk) 06:30, 18 February 2009 (UTC)
I changed "elevation = -100,000,000m" to ACTUAL DATA from BOM of "elevation= 11m" however, the new data seems to have been rejected and is throwing an error. on the edit page, it looks fine to me. maybe someone else can figure out what's going on. btw elevation of the moon is +36,000,000m lmao ShearBlue (talk) 08:19, 18 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Lismore, New South Wales. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070325000000/http://www.travelmate.com.au/MapMaker/MapMaker.asp to http://www.travelmate.com.au/MapMaker/mapmaker.asp
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.education.act.gov.au/canberra-public-school-alumni/alumni-list?result_658003_result_page=B
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110806091508/http://www.science.org.au/fellows/memoirs/wharton.html to http://www.science.org.au/fellows/memoirs/wharton.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.