|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
I cut the following out of the External Links, as the link is dead:
- Electronic Study No. 3, In Memoriam Edgar Varèse - An mp3 file of the entire piece.
www.ubu.com is down for the summer, but they should be back this fall, and the file should show up again, perhaps at a different URL.
In the list of compositions, I added that with Synchronisms No. 6 (1970), was the piece that won Davidovsky the Pulitzer Prize. I also made it a link, because of the Pulitzer and because there does not seem to be any pages about the Synchronisms themselves.P.L.A.R. 21:58, 3 July 2006 (UTC)
Universidad de Buenos Aires
I thought Guillermo Graetzer taught at the Universidad de La Plata (ULP), which is located in the capital of the Buenos Aires province/state. The Universidad de Buenos Aires (UBA) has never offered a degree in music. There is however a Master of Science (Licenciate) in Arts, major in music, at the UBA but it was opened some decades later after Davidovsky's departure to the USA. Graetzer taught for thirty years at the ULP.
The city of La Plata is the capital of Buenos Aires province. The Universidad de Buenos Aires is located in the city of Buenos Aires, an independent district of the province of the same name. Graetzer didn't teach at UBA but at ULP.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on Mario Davidovsky. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.collagenewmusic.org/davidovsky.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120106090019/http://www.newschool.edu/mannes/facultyCollege.aspx?mid=69418 to http://www.newschool.edu/mannes/facultyCollege.aspx?mid=69418
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20160624004136/http://www.artsandletters.org/academicians2_current.php to http://www.artsandletters.org/academicians2_current.php
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120415082330/http://emfinstitute.emf.org/articles/gluck.davidovsky_05.html to https://www.bu.edu/agni/miscellany/print/1999/50-chasalow.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20051022093646/http://artofthestates.org/cgi-bin/composer.pl?comp=17 to http://artofthestates.org/cgi-bin/composer.pl?comp=17
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.