|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to . If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography||(Rated Stub-class)|
Mostly just tagging for the category (American actors). What I wasn't sure about was whether he was playing minor roles in those films and shows, or major ones. The article didn't make that clear, so, as the tag says: "please expand the article to establish its notability, citing reliable sources." That's what it's for! :). SB_Johnny | talk 01:11, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- It's useless without a specification as to: who questions the notability, and on what basis. Please do not apply such tags indiscriminately, or without explanation. Your explanation in this case seems to be that a person with an IMDB page is not a notable actor unless SB_Johnny knows which roles he played were starring roles? - Nunh-huh 01:14, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
- Please be civil. I'm sure you've done newpage patrol in the past, and I'm sure you know that the notability should be in the article, not in the links (IMDB in particular can be problematic, as even very minor actors can get a writeup at the request of a fan). The ((notability)) tag just asks you to include that information here, rather than asking a reader (even an ignoramus reader like SB_Johnny) to follow ELs to see whether an actor is notable or not.
- BTW: seems to me there should be a discussion of this on the Urban Cowboy page as well... you'd probably do a better job than I would. SB_Johnny | talk 09:44, 4 August 2006 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Matt Cavenaugh. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070919005835/http://greygardensthemusical.com/ to http://www.greygardensthemusical.com/
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.