- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the proposal was move to Merrell (company). JPG-GR (talk) 22:31, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Merrell boots → Merrell — Move to simplify and correct name of company. Page is apparently currently protected against creation, yet oddly I was able to edit it manually. Anyway, unable to move by normal means. — DWaterson (talk) 22:40, 10 August 2008 (UTC)
- Feel free to state your position on the renaming proposal by beginning a new line in this section with
*'''Oppose''', then sign your comment with
~~~~. Since polling is not a substitute for discussion, please explain your reasons, taking into account Wikipedia's naming conventions.
- Rename to Merrell (company). Merrell has too many uses. Vegaswikian (talk) 00:15, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Oppose, as just "Merrell" presents a lot of ambiguities. There are probably several people with the last name Merrell who have WP articles. That should probably be a disambig page. Croctotheface (talk) 03:10, 11 August 2008 (UTC)
- Any additional comments:
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of the proposal. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page. No further edits should be made to this section.