|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
"Millbrae has a well-known reputation for having one of the best schools in the Bay Area."
If there is only "one" then the school should be named. Otherwise it should say "....for having the best schools...." which is a claim made by many cities in the Bay Area. Is there supporting evidence of either? Schmiteye 03:09, 5 November 2005 (UTC)
- I agree, it doesn't seem NPOV Seaphoto 04:39, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
Who deleted the article for Mills High School?
"Millbrae has two public high schools, Mills High and Capuchino High, which are part of the San Mateo Union High School District."
Isn't Cap in San Bruno?
- It was when I graduated from there, 'lo those many years ago. Seaphoto 04:24, 12 June 2006 (UTC)
Is it me or is the entire lower half of the article very unprofessionally written? You could almost call some parts of it very advertising-like... —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 08:26, 12 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Millbrae, California. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131017052413/http://www.calafco.org/docs/Cities_by_incorp_date.doc to http://www.calafco.org/docs/Cities_by_incorp_date.doc
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080410142421/http://www.bart.gov/docs/BART010108.pdf to http://www.bart.gov/docs/BART010108.pdf
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.