|WikiProject Africa / Tanzania||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|WikiProject Islands||(Rated Start-class)|
Fixing references to Pemba
Zingi 00:46, 23 February 2006 (UTC)
Should be moved to Pemba Island because commadab is for settlements. WP:NC:CITY Tobias Conradi (Talk) 18:44, 23 April 2007 (UTC) bye —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:14, 25 April 2008 (UTC)
- That varies from country to country and is not standard worldwide. I would agree, though, that Pemba Island is perhaps a more reasonable name. Grutness...wha? 23:38, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
I have removed a link that, while it did have some photos of Pemba, it is a professional photographers' site. I believe was too commercial as it also offered to sell books. Been there since 23 February 2009. Not as spammy as some, but gone. [Photography from Pemba Island]. 18.104.22.168 (talk) 02:50, 16 April 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Pemba Island. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20131126120431/http://www.nbs.go.tz/takwimu/references/Tanzania_in_figures2012.pdf to http://www.nbs.go.tz/takwimu/references/Tanzania_in_figures2012.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111017225519/http://divernet.com/Travel_Features/indian_ocean/391651/fun_at_fundu.html to http://www.divernet.com/Travel_Features/indian_ocean/391651/fun_at_fundu.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120425051806/http://www.totalhospitality.co.uk/webdesign/pemba/Default.htm to http://www.totalhospitality.co.uk/webdesign/pemba/Default.htm
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20070310230728/http://www.ulivewhere.com/low/downloads/download-pemba.html to http://www.ulivewhere.com/low/downloads/download-pemba.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.