|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Polikarpov DI-1 article.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Polikarpov DI-1 has been listed as one of the Warfare good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Polikarpov DI-1/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
- It is reasonably well written.
- prose: (MoS):
- It is factually accurate and verifiable.
- It is broad in its coverage.
- a (major aspects): b (focused):
- It follows the neutral point of view policy.
- Fair representation without bias:
- It is stable.
- No edit wars etc.:
- It is illustrated by images, where possible and appropriate.
1. Could you provide an English translation of the Russian book title? Shavrov, Istoriia konstruktskii samoletov v SSSR do 1938 g. and the bibliography section.
- Titles of foreign-language works are not translated in the article. But FYI, it's Boris Shavrov, History of Soviet Aircraft Construction up to 1938. Thanks for the review.--Sturmvogel 66 (talk) 16:58, 5 March 2011 (UTC)
I've put the article on hold for seven days to allow you to address the issues I've brought up. Feel free to contact me on my talk page, or here with any concerns. Thurgate (talk) 22:24, 4 March 2011 (UTC)