Talk:Satisfaction (Benny Benassi song)
|WikiProject Songs||(Rated Stub-class)|
Fair use rationale for Image:Satisfaction.jpg
Image:Satisfaction.jpg is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.BetacommandBot 22:11, 5 June 2007 (UTC)
Where did you hear it from? Sounds like a urban myth to me otherwise - a particularly potent one given the number of times some guys will have watched that video. --Samf-nz (talk) 02:13, 29 December 2008 (UTC)
the writing in this article demonstrates how shit wikipedia is 15:27, 24 January 2009 User:184.108.40.206
The article claims that:
"Every image in the music video is meant to stimulate the lower base emotions, such as one towards the end where one of the girl blows a bubble with her bubble gum (a representation of fellatio.)"
While I think this might be an accurate statement, it seems entirely too subjective for Wikipedia, especially the judgment that these emotions are "Low" or "base" Theodidactus (talk) 02:40, 28 February 2009 (UTC)
Should there be any mention of the uncut version of the second music video which had explicit pornographic clips inserted in between the sections of the women with power tools? Yes, it was the official video and not a fan made one. 220.127.116.11 (talk) 17:16, 27 June 2009 (UTC)
- Do you have a source for this? (It does not sound very likely). Regards, FM [ talk to me | show contributions ] 18:00, 22 July 2009 (UTC)
well here's the screencap:
http://img102.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=03541_BennyBenassi_Satisfaction_x_TMF_122_182lo.jpg# —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:18, 1 December 2009 (UTC)
This sentence has been removed from the main article:
- "The song was released as a remix with the Black Eyed Peas song "Boom Boom Pow" on Activision's Music/Rhythm Game DJ Hero."
I'm not convinced that this is going to prove a lasting musical term. And I'm not convinced that this isn't just a dictionary entry.:: 22:01, 28 January 2009 (UTC)
- I agree, so i turned into a redirect, and moved your comment here.Mercurywoodrose (talk) 04:48, 12 April 2011 (UTC)
Rhythmical speech synthesis
I would like to read how Benassi achieved that the synthetic voices fit so well into the rhytm.
- Wether he did that mostly manually, meaning that he generated a normal computer synthesized speech output, then cut it into syllable samples, and time-aligned them to the rhythm,
- or wether there back then was or meanwhile is special software that allows you to sync the speech to rythm (semi)-automatically.
There are claims of a fourth X-rated official video for this song. That is however extremely unlikely. More likely is that somebody took clips from porn movies and stuck this song on it. That is not an official video. Do not add claims that there is an X-rated official video without reliable sources. --OpenFuture (talk) 08:38, 4 December 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Satisfaction (Benny Benassi song). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Corrected formatting/usage for http://www.rt100.ro/editie-top-100_x10088.html
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20120404175659/http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/page-259376.xml?year=2003 to http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/page-259376.xml?year=2003
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090123111447/http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/monopage.xml?id=259165&year=2003&type=7 to http://www.disqueenfrance.com/fr/monopage.xml?id=259165&year=2003&type=7
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.