Talk:Scouting 2007 Centenary
|WikiProject Scouting||(Rated B-class, Top-importance)|
How do we incorporate the individual nations? --evrik 14:28, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- Perhaps we can start with a section of what each individual nation is doing outside of the big stuff in the UK, and then see how it goes from there? Horus Kol 15:48, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
- Sounds good. --evrik 15:58, 5 October 2006 (UTC)
Malta - Possible Material for Inclusion
There's a news article here about a centenary event by the Scout Association of Malta. I don't know if the information should go in the article or not, so I've put the URL here in case someone wants to include it at a later date. Kingbird 18:28, 19 March 2007 (UTC)
I have changed the present or future tense to past tense now the events have happened. There is now a serious urgency to add references for all these events. They should have been mentioned in the press for example. Please add references. --Bduke 22:21, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
- Copy-edited the text. Removed the cleanup-tag. I'm sorry, but while on vacation I only saw it in The Times once, a small article on page 23. I agree that (e.g., for becoming B-Class) there should be more references from after the act, not the announces only. Wim van Dorst (talk) 18:53, 13 January 2008 (UTC).
- I really needs further information and references, but I upped it to B-Class at its current version. Wim van Dorst (talk) 19:52, 13 January 2008 (UTC).
Image copyright problem with Image:BadgeWSJBadge-RGB-S.gif
The image Image:BadgeWSJBadge-RGB-S.gif is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The following images also have this problem:
It is suggested that this article be merged here into the Australia section after its content is cut down. It is essentially orphaned and has no independent sources that demonstrate notability. It has not been edited since 2009 apart from a minor edit today that reminded me of this article. Reducing the size of the material to not give undue weight to it in this article will not be difficult. The Australia section already mentions it in some detail. Please discuss below:
- Support as nom. --Bduke (Discussion) 22:08, 22 January 2011 (UTC)
- Support merge.--Kintetsubuffalo (talk) 03:33, 23 January 2011 (UTC)