|WikiProject China||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject Architecture||(Rated Start-class, Mid-importance)|
Claims that shikumen were adapted from Western architecture (and not simply a parallel development in similar situations) very much need to be referenced; further, the article doesn't mention any number of points about typical interiors or Chinese concerns such as feng shui or Southern exposures; further, the article appears conflicted whether the shikumen have an entry courtyard, a central atrium, or both. It also makes vague comments about "Anglo-American architecture" and "Lower Yangtze architecture and social behavior" that need to be clarified. — LlywelynII 14:20, 12 March 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Shikumen. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100430142738/http://english.eastday.com/e/shmb/u1a4018862.html to http://english.eastday.com/e/shmb/u1a4018862.html
- Added archive https://archive.is/20140726042837/http://tszyk.bucea.edu.cn/jwjszyk/hddq/shskmmj1/ to http://tszyk.bucea.edu.cn/jwjszyk/hddq/shskmmj1/
- Added archive https://archive.is/20140215164217/http://past.nbweekly.com/Print/Article/10304_0.shtml to http://past.nbweekly.com/Print/Article/10304_0.shtml
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.