Talk:Someday (I Will Understand)
|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Someday (I Will Understand) article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Someday (I Will Understand) has been listed as one of the Music good articles under the good article criteria. If you can improve it further, please do so. If it no longer meets these criteria, you can reassess it.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
The video section claims that it was directed by Guy Sigsworth, and then says it was directed by Michael Haussman. Which is correct? Gusworld 02:40, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- Further Googling suggests Sigsworth isn't responsible, so I've fixed the section. Gusworld 23:55, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Fair use rationale for Image:Someday Video.JPG
Image:Someday Video.JPG is being used on this article. I notice the image page specifies that the image is being used under fair use but there is no explanation or rationale as to why its use in this Wikipedia article constitutes fair use. In addition to the boilerplate fair use template, you must also write out on the image description page a specific explanation or rationale for why using this image in each article is consistent with fair use.
Please go to the image description page and edit it to include a fair use rationale. Using one of the templates at Wikipedia:Fair use rationale guideline is an easy way to insure that your image is in compliance with Wikipedia policy, but remember that you must complete the template. Do not simply insert a blank template on an image page.
If there is other fair use media, consider checking that you have specified the fair use rationale on the other images used on this page. Note that any fair use images uploaded after 4 May, 2006, and lacking such an explanation will be deleted one week after they have been uploaded, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. If you have any questions please ask them at the Media copyright questions page. Thank you.
I was on the Singles Collection and looked at the box set picture. The single covers for "Someday (I Will Understand)" and "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman" are different. Shouldn't we fix this?
--Ahoskinson 95 (talk) 18:04, 14 October 2009 (UTC)
- This review is transcluded from Talk:Someday (I Will Understand)/GA1. The edit link for this section can be used to add comments to the review.
Good, but could use some work.
- The lead is too short, try expanding. Add details of music video, chart, critical reception...
- There's not really much to add.
Background and composition
- Chart performance is good. However, you have not mentioned anything about critical reception.
- There's no critical reception. It was released in a bonus disc.
- I've searched and didn't found any critical reception of this. This section is OK then.
- Ogg file is good.
- Good. Just remember: fansites, blogs and forums ARE NOT reliable at all.
- If you're referring to Paul Grein's blog, I thought it was general consensus that it was reliable.
- I'll put this on hold. If you fix these errors, the article will pass. Sauloviegas (talk) 20:43, 20 December 2010 (UTC)
Prophecy? Not. The whole problem with quoting Britney in this way is that it gives her pregnancy a mystical quality not grounded in reality. Britney made it very clear that she was trying to get pregnant and in interviews repeatedly talked about her desire to be a young mom. The photogs snapped her at fertility clinics and drinking fertility drinks, and of course her active sex life was chronicled thanks to her own commentary. This song is no more prophecy than is a shopping list. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 22:59, 22 August 2012 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 4 external links on Someday (I Will Understand). Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140903105320/http://fr.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1 to http://fr.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20150415111043/https://de.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1 to http://de.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140903132359/http://lu.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1 to http://lu.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20140903110734/http://nl.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1 to http://nl.7digital.com/artist/britney-spears/release/someday-i-will-understand-1
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.