I have uploaded a picture of syntactic foams with the file name syntacticfoam.jpg. Can someone link that picture to this article?
Why is it called "syntactic"? —Ben FrantzDale 20:16, 16 May 2007 (UTC)
US export laws
Syntactic foams article
Apparently, an article entitled syntactic foams was created shortly after this one was initiated. They both cover the same material, so a merger of articles is needed. Because syntactic foams is completely unreferenced, not much from it can be used in this article.--TDogg310 (talk) 20:37, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
- Every point in that article is already contained in this one, so I went ahead and redirected it. Urocyon (talk) 11:12, 18 January 2010 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Syntactic foam. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110721125903/http://www.nistep.go.jp/achiev/ftx/eng/stfc/stt026e/qr26pdf/STTqr2607.pdf to http://www.nistep.go.jp/achiev/ftx/eng/stfc/stt026e/qr26pdf/STTqr2607.pdf
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20110723181158/http://www.sampe.org/store/paper.aspx?pid=943 to http://www.sampe.org/store/paper.aspx?pid=943
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.