|WikiProject University of Oxford||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
REGULATIONS ON THE NUMBER AND LENGTH OF TERMS
Oxford University > Central Administration > Examination Regulations > REGULATIONS ON THE NUMBER AND LENGTH OF TERMS
Made by Council on 8 May 2002
1. The academic year shall be divided into three terms and three vacations.
- The first, or Michaelmas, Term shall begin on and include 1 October and end on and include 17 December.
- The second, or Hilary, Term shall begin on and include 7 January and end on and include 25 March or the Saturday before Palm Sunday, whichever is the earlier.
- The third, or Trinity, Term shall begin on and include 20 April or the Wednesday after Easter, whichever is the later, and end on and include 6 July.
- In each term there shall be prescribed by Council a period of eight weeks to be known as Full Term, beginning on a Sunday, within which lectures and other instruction prescribed by statute or regulation shall be given.
- The dates on which each Full Term will begin and end in the next academic year but one shall be published by the Registrar in the University Gazette during Hilary Term.
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 2 external links on Trinity term. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20080527150600/http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/examregs/03-00_REGULATIONS_ON_THE_NUMBER_AND_LENGTH_OF_TERMS.shtml to http://www.admin.ox.ac.uk/examregs/03-00_REGULATIONS_ON_THE_NUMBER_AND_LENGTH_OF_TERMS.shtml
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20091207101017/http://www.newsquarechambers.com/calculators/calculators/termdatecalculator.htm to http://www.newsquarechambers.com/calculators/calculators/termdatecalculator.htm
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.