|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Tube map article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|Animals on the Underground was nominated for deletion. The debate was closed on 21 December 2011 with a consensus to merge. Its contents were merged into Tube map. The original page is now a redirect to here. For the contribution history and old versions of the redirected article, please see its history; for its talk page, see here.|
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Threads older than 100 days may be archived by.|
- In what ways do they differ? --Redrose64 (talk) 09:48, 2 January 2015 (UTC)
New map, May 2015
The new tube map, as of May 2015, seems considerably different. It is available on the TFL website but the downloadable version seems not to be available yet. Additional things on the new map are several new London Overground lines, the addition of TFL Rail (future Crossrail) in a unique colour and the removal of the Emirates Line. A few changes to the angles and straight lines also seem apparent (see the Central line for exaple). I guess, once a downloadable version is available (next week maybe as thats when TFLRail starts) the page should be updated.--22.214.171.124 (talk) 15:32, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
- SVG glitch in the TfL official site only. Those flaws are not present in the formal PDF which is already available for public downlaod. -- Sameboat - 同舟 (talk · contri.) 22:13, 27 May 2015 (UTC)
Better resolution map
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 3 external links on Tube map. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20130109055104/http://www.t-kartor.com/products-and-services/public-transport/london-bus-spider-maps to http://www.t-kartor.com/products-and-services/public-transport/london-bus-spider-maps
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20111107020750/http://www.lovehatetravel.co.uk/21st-century-tube-map-interview-with-mark-noad/ to http://www.lovehatetravel.co.uk/21st-century-tube-map-interview-with-mark-noad/
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100525081322/http://www.icons.org.uk/theicons/collection/the-tube-map to http://www.icons.org.uk/theicons/collection/the-tube-map
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.