|This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the WWE Superstars article.
This is not a forum for general discussion of the article's subject.
|WikiProject Professional wrestling||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
Go to youtube.com and you can watch the episodes. For the first episode type in "WWE Superstars 4/16/09" (without the quotation marks). For the second episode type in "WWE Superstars 4/23/09" (without the quotation marks). For the third episode type in "WWE Superstars 4/30/09" (without the quotation marks). You get the idea. The third episode is not on youtube.com yet because it hasen't aired on the television yet. To watch the next episode, wait until the next day after the episode airs (the Friday after the Thursday in the United States (in the United Kingdon that would be starting from 8:00AM (whatever time zone London, England is in; you can figure out how many time zone difference you are from London, Egland and change the time accordingly (for people who live in the United Kingdom)) until the latest episode is uploaded onto youtube.com on Friday's and in Australia that would be starting from 5:00PM (whatever time zone Sidney, Austrailia is in; you can figute out how many time zone difference you are from Sidney, Austrailia and change the time accordingly (for the people who live in Austrailia)) until the latest episode is uploaded onto youtube.com on friday's) and they you can watch on youtube.com. Gibsonj338 (talk) 04:08, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
I propose we erase the History up until 2009 Revival and erase the heading, as noted in the article "WWE and WGN America had reached an agreement to create a new weekly, one-hour prime time series" it doesn't mention anything about reviving the WWE Superstars of Wrestling, so we should treat this as a completely different show. Afkatk - The Mind Reader (talk) 16:11, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
- I actually agree on that one. I mean, hell, their the EXACT same article if we don't. Crash Underride 16:24, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
In the UK a show aired called WWF Superstars, it was replaced by Heat and was used as a recap show, isn't this just a revival of the same thing? from the wikipedia Heat page "On January 2003, WWE Heat replaced WWE Superstars and was shown 11.00AM 220.127.116.11 (talk) 20:38, 19 April 2009 (UTC)
shall we not make a header saying 1st show. and tell a bit about it e.g. matt hardy being defeated by taker because jeff came out etc. or christian defeated finlay to become new number 1 cont. for ECW Champion.--Ruthless-paki (talk) 21:18, 16 April 2009 (UTC)
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THEY ARE RECORDED. THESE ARE DARK MATCHES BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN ITS RECORDED. SOMETIMES ITS RED ROPES AND OTHER MATCHES WOULD BE WHITE OR BLUE. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 00:19, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Since this is new, why not list all the matches and resulrs for each shows episode. We can start this in the ECW section too, than Smackdown and Raw. Not enough people are watching this show, doing this will create promontion and hype. --Cooly123 (talk) 20:10, 30 April 2009 (UTC)--Cooly123 (talk) 20:10, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- I tried to do a WWE Raw Episode List which was shot down with good measure last month, and that is a notable TV Series due to episode count while this series is only notable as to being WWE Programming, so I don't think a list will be made. Afkatk (talk) 08:00, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Well, since the other two commonwealths were mentioned... yeah they're always announcing matches that occured on this and I've never been able to find it on TV, I guess the cable stations must be slow to pick up these shows, or maybe since it would involve getting an entire channel. Tyciol (talk) 02:59, 20 September 2009 (UTC)
ECW History Erased!
Someone erased ECW's involvement with WWE Superstars. I know ECW is defunct, but it's still part of the history of the show. I don't how to do a triple undo, can someone fix this?--Yugiohmike2001 (talk) 15:18, 28 February 2010 (UTC)
ECW's involvement is worth deleting because the brand had a short-term involvement before it is defunct. So best you leave that sentence as "The show also previously featured talent from the now-defunct ECW brand" which is short, simple and still proof ECW's involvement with the WWE Superstars show. You don't want the admins come chasing you and ban your user name away. Kyrios320 (talk) 15:29, 23 March 2011 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified 5 external links on WWE Superstars. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090609064137/http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/France to http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/France
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20090617185923/http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/India to http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/India
- Added archive https://web.archive.org/web/20100303142744/http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/Italy to http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/Italy
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5nbkb6Tpc?url=http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/Malaysia to http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/Malaysia
- Added archive http://www.webcitation.org/5nbkKQVDw?url=http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/South to http://www.wwe.com/schedules/television/rw/country/South%20Africa
When you have finished reviewing my changes, you may follow the instructions on the template below to fix any issues with the URLs.
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.