Talk:Washington State Route 520
Washington State Route 520 is currently a Transport good article nominee.
Anyone who has not contributed significantly to (or nominated) this article may review it according to the good article criteria to decide whether or not to list it as a good article, as outlined on the nominations page.
Reviewers: To start the review process, follow this link: good article instructions.)Nominated by This will create a dedicated subpage for the GA review. Save this page. (If you have already done this, and the template has not changed, try this talk page. See here for the SounderBruce at 05:02, 2 September 2017 (UTC)
|WikiProject U.S. Roads||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
|WikiProject United States / Washington / Seattle||(Rated B-class, Mid-importance)|
What parts were built when?
- If you're personally curious, you can get rough dates from . --NE2 16:07, 7 November 2007 (UTC)
- That's only going to cover bridges. But, in particular, I believe SR-520 now extends farther east than it did originally.
- I am moderately curious, but was really more encouraging whoever is working on this article to explore more of that history, which will probably turn out to be the most interesting thing about the topic. - Jmabel | Talk 05:00, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
- I agree; history is very often the most interesting topic. You say that that site only covers bridges; however, since this is a freeway, every intersection includes a bridge. You can enter the state as Washington, the route as 520, and sort by bridge date to get a general history; the only anomalies will be when bridges were replaced. --NE2 13:06, 8 November 2007 (UTC)
Hello fellow Wikipedians,
I have just modified one external link on Washington State Route 520. Please take a moment to review my edit. If you have any questions, or need the bot to ignore the links, or the page altogether, please visit this simple FaQ for additional information. I made the following changes:
- Added archive http://web.archive.org/web/20130203221639/http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020208721_520arboretumxml.html to http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/2020208721_520arboretumxml.html
When you have finished reviewing my changes, please set the checked parameter below to true or failed to let others know (documentation at
You may set the
|checked=, on this template, to true or failed to let other editors know you reviewed the change. If you find any errors, please use the tools below to fix them or call an editor by setting
|needhelp= to your help request.
- If you have discovered URLs which were erroneously considered dead by the bot, you can report them with this tool.
- If you found an error with any archives or the URLs themselves, you can fix them with this tool.
If you are unable to use these tools, you may set
|needhelp=<your help request> on this template to request help from an experienced user. Please include details about your problem, to help other editors.