Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taman may refer to:
- Taman Peninsula, a peninsula in southern Russia
- Taman, Nepal, a village in Nepal
- Taman language, a language from Borneo
- Sak language or Taman language, a language from Burma
- Taman languages, a family of African languages
- Taman, Togo, name of several places in Togo
- Taman (also Thaman or Tuman), common Arabic name for the desert grass Panicum turgidum
- Thaman, Indian music director
- Taman is Indonesian word for "garden", and there are some subdistricts of Indonesia bearing this name:
- USSR Taman, USSR recovery ship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.