|• Official||Hindi, Urdu|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||JH 02|
Tati Jhariya is located at.
Census villages under Tati Jhariya panchayat are: Jharia, Holang, Murumatu, Sadaro, Khapia, Murko, Bisai and Tati.
Siwani River, a tributary of Konar River, flows past Tati Jhariya.
Tati Jhariya police station serves the Tati Jhariya CD Block.
CD Block HQ
The headquarters of Tati Jhariya CD Block are located at Tati Jhariya.
As per 2011 Census of India, Tati had a rural population of 286. There were 146 males and 140 females. Scheduled Tribes numbered 274. Jharia had a rural population of 2,001. There were 1,066 males and 935 females. Scheduled Castes numbered 285 and Scheduled Tribes numbered 43.
As of 2011[update] census, the total number of literates in Jharia was 1,218 out of which 727 were males and 491 were females. The total number of literates in Tati was 113 out of which 64 were males and 49 were females.
- "Village Panchayat Names of BISHNUGARH,HAZARIBAGH,JHARKHAND". National Panchayat Directory,Panchayat Informatics Division,NIC. Retrieved 2010-05-02.
- "Jharkhand Police". Contact Number. Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "Official Website of Hazaribag District". Administration – Subdivision and Blocks. Jharkhand Government. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". Jharkhand – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 30 October 2015.
- "Village beams with sweet pride". The Telegraph, 3 July 2004. Retrieved 2010-05-02.