Taunsa Sharif bombing
|Taunsa Sharif bombing|
|Part of War in North-West Pakistan|
Location of Punjab in Pakistan
|Location||Taunsa Sharif, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date||14 October 2015|
The Taunsa Sharif bombing occurred on 14 October 2015  when a suicide bomb killed at least 7 people and injures 13 others in Taunsa Sharif a city in Punjab province inside the political office of Pakistan Muslim League MNA Sardar Amjad Farooq Khan Khosa, who was not present. Sardar Khosa, who was attending a meeting in Islamabad, said he did not receive any threat or alert prior to the blast. A Taliban splinter group, Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, claimed responsibility for the attack. 
- "Suicide bombing killed 7 people and another 13 were wounded". The Express Tribune. 14 October 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Suicide bomber kills seven at PML-N MNAs office in DG Khan". The News International, Pakistan. 14 October 2015.
- "Blast at MNA's political office in DG Khan, seven killed, several wounded". dawn.com.
- "Suicide bomber kills seven at PML-N MNAs office in DG Khan - PAKISTAN - geo.tv". geo.tv. 14 October 2015.
- Jon Boone. "Seven killed in suspected suicide bombing at Pakistan MP's office". the Guardian.