Taunsa Sharif bombing
|Taunsa Sharif bombing|
|Part of War in North-West Pakistan|
|Location||Taunsa Sharif, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Date||14 October 2015|
On 14 October 2015, a suicide bombing killed at least 7 people and injured thirteen others in Taunsa Sharif, Punjab, Pakistan. The attack took place inside the political office of Pakistan Muslim League (N) MNA Sardar Amjad Farooq Khan Khosa, who was not present. Sardar Khosa, who was attending a meeting in Islamabad, said he did not receive any threat or alert prior to the blast. A Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan splinter group, Jamaat-ul-Ahrar, claimed responsibility for the attack.
- "Suicide bombing killed 7 people and another 13 were wounded". The Express Tribune. 14 October 2015. Retrieved 14 October 2015.
- "Suicide bomber kills seven at PML-N MNAs office in DG Khan". The News International, Pakistan. 14 October 2015.
- "Blast at MNA's political office in DG Khan, seven killed, several wounded". dawn.com.
- "Suicide bomber kills seven at PML-N MNAs office in DG Khan - PAKISTAN - geo.tv". geo.tv. 14 October 2015.
- Jon Boone. "Seven killed in suspected suicide bombing at Pakistan MP's office". the Guardian.