- The following is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by VincentLUFan (talk) (Kenton!) 04:53, 26 December 2018 (UTC)
Carsten Koch (musician)
Concert on 9 December 2018
to come Dorothée Munyaneza
- Comment: would work for Christmas, 25 December, but also 26, 27, 1 January, 2 and 6, - the days on which the six parts of the oratorio were performed at Bach's time
Created by Gerda Arendt (talk). Self-nominated at 14:16, 8 December 2018 (UTC).
- @Gerda Arendt: - long enough, well written, no copyvios. Hook short enough and interesting. QPQ not done. Given that you nominated this for DYK 11 days ago, I suppose you forgot about doing the QPQ. L293D (☎ • ✎) 16:33, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- No, I just had other things on my mind, but here you go. --Gerda Arendt (talk) 16:35, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- . L293D (☎ • ✎) 16:46, 19 December 2018 (UTC)
- Returned from prep for promotion on January 1, 2, or 6. Yoninah (talk) 13:12, 24 December 2018 (UTC)