- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Miyagawa (talk) 19:12, 29 September 2013 (UTC)
Pawn Stars UK
- ... that one of the main cast of Pawn Stars UK, Mark Andrew "Big Mark" Manning, used to work at a crematorium before becoming a pawnbroker?
Created by Bonkers The Clown (talk). Self nominated at 14:29, 20 September 2013 (UTC).
- New, long enough, no policy concerns. I think you may have an error in the template, where it says that the original run started September 26, when the rest of the article says August 26. I am also not fond of the hook; we don't really know for *sure* if Big Mark worked with dead people at the crematorium (i.e. he could have been answering phones or something for all we know). I know its a pedantic distinction, but I think simply stating that he worked at the crematorium would be interesting enough. Teemu08 (talk) 18:10, 23 September 2013 (UTC)
- Hook is sounds bit boring now, but I know where you're getting at. Cheers, ☯ Bonkers The Clown \(^_^)/ Nonsensical Babble ☯ 09:43, 24 September 2013 (UTC)
- Looks fine now. Teemu08 (talk) 16:19, 25 September 2013 (UTC)