- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Rcsprinter (chatter) @ 22:25, 11 December 2013 (UTC)
5x expanded by Yoninah (talk). Self nominated at 20:19, 7 December 2013 (UTC).
- - Has indeed been expanded 5x from a stubby article. Well segmented. Interesting woman. References #19 and #20 are properly cited for the hook fact. No copyvios. Any available image? Otherwise, good to go as DYK. - AnakngAraw (talk) 02:03, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- I used the only free image I could find (on Commons) in the nursing school section. If someone knows how to crop her out for the infobox, I'd appreciate it. Yoninah (talk) 14:57, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- Done - she's here Victuallers (talk) 19:11, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- Thanks! Yoninah (talk) 22:14, 8 December 2013 (UTC)
- Added image next to hook and "(pictured)" to hook. - AnakngAraw (talk) 22:25, 8 December 2013 (UTC)