- The following discussion is an archived discussion of the DYK nomination of the article below. Please do not modify this page. Subsequent comments should be made on the appropriate discussion page (such as this nomination's talk page, the article's talk page or Wikipedia talk:Did you know), unless there is consensus to re-open the discussion at this page. No further edits should be made to this page.
The result was: promoted by Rcsprinter (talk to me) 20:07, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
The Taiwan Oyster, Leonora Moore
- Reviewed: Queenie Newall
If the Leonora Moore article does not survieve AFD, this becomes a one-fer rather than a two-fer. Survived.
Created/expanded by MichaelQSchmidt (talk). Self nom at 20:03, 6 June 2012 (UTC)
- Looks good - on both date, length (only just for Moore), neutral, sources, hook. Good to go. Aymatth2 (talk) 02:27, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- The Leonora Moore is classified as a stub, and thus ineligible for DYK until it can be reclassified. In addition, the second paragraph of "Career" is problematic due to formatting and word repetition. BlueMoonset (talk) 05:05, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- The Moore article was not longer a stub when nominated here. The stub category was removed during editing, but (oops, my bad) remained on the talk page. This has now been corrected as the DYK check will confirm. The issues in the second paragraph of "Career" have now been addressed. I believe we're all squared away. Schmidt, MICHAEL Q. 05:43, 14 June 2012 (UTC)
- There was one more thing there, but I took care of it and did a minor rephrase while I was at it. It was indeed DYKcheck that complained about the stub classification, but it's happy now. BlueMoonset (talk) 06:30, 14 June 2012 (UTC)