Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Frontline
|Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Frontline|
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Frontline is a live service first person massively multiplayer online PvP class based tactical shooter battle royale game by Ubisoft announced on October 6, 2021. It is under development for PC, PlayStation 4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S, plus Amazon Luna and Google Stadia. Ghost Recon Phantoms was another free to play title.
Because of an undisclosed reason, possibly negative reception by the people, Ubisoft canceled the Alpha test and delayed it indefinitely.
- Phillips, Tom (2021-10-05). "Ghost Recon Frontline is a new and evolving free-to-play shooter for up to 102 players". Eurogamer. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "With 'Ghost Recon Frontline,' Ubisoft tries to cash in on the battle royale fad (again)". Engadget. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- Guisao, Jason. "Ghost Recon Frontline Announced, Massive PVP Shooter With 'Epic 100+ Player Battles'". Game Informer. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Fans rebel after Ubisoft announces Ghost Recon Frontline". VentureBeat. 2021-10-05. Retrieved 2021-10-06.
- "Ghost Recon Wildlands And Breakpoint DLC Is Free For The Franchise's 20th Anniversary". GameSpot. Retrieved 2021-10-14.
- Andy Chalk (2021-10-13). "Ghost Recon Frontline beta test delayed one day before it was set to start". PC Gamer. Retrieved 2021-10-14.