Jump to navigation Jump to search
Unholy Trinity may refer to:
- Impossible trinity or unholy trinity, a concept in international economics
- The unholy trinity in John Milton's Paradise Lost consisting of Beelzebub, Lucifer, and Astaroth.
In popular culture:
- Unholy Trinity, an album by Blitzkrieg
- "Unholy Trinity", a song by Aggressor from Of Long Duration Anguish
- "Unholy Trinity", a song by Epica from The Score – An Epic Journey
- "Unholy Trinity", a song by The Who from Endless Wire
- Unholy Trinity, a book by Mark Aarons and John Loftus
- Unholy Trinity, a book by Robert Bloch
- Unholy Trinity, a book by Alan John
- Unholy Trinity: Labor, Capital, and Land in the New Economy, a book by Duncan K. Foley
- Unholy Trinity: The IMF, World Bank, and WTO, a book by Richard Peet
- "Unholy Trinity", a collective name given to three roller coasters at Thorpe Park
- "Unholy Trinity", a term referring to three fictional characters Quinn Fabray, Santana Lopez, and Brittany Pierce, from the Fox TV series Glee
- "Unholy Trinity", a term used to label atheist authors Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris.
- "Unholy Trinity", a term used to label atheist speakers Matt Dillahunty, Seth Andrews, and Aron Ra.
- "Unholy Trinity", a nickname for the characters Asterons, Shellcrackers and Slicers from Sonic the Hedgehog 2
- "Unholy Trinity", nickname for the three main characters, Franklin Clinton, Michael De Santa, and Trevor Philips, in Grand Theft Auto V. Donned by Lamar Davis.
- "Unholy Trinity", a nickname for three albums by Norwegian black metal band Darkthrone; Under a Funeral Moon, A Blaze in the Northern Sky, and Transilvanian Hunger
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Unholy Trinity.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.