|This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2013)|
|Headquarters||800 Rose Street
Dr. Michael Karpf
|Services||Tertiary Level Clinical Care
Community Medical Facilities
Retirement & Long-term Care
Health Care Education
Medical Information Technology
UK HealthCare is the health care system that is based on the campus of the University of Kentucky (UK) in Lexington, Kentucky. It consists of the university's hospitals, clinics, outreach locations, and patient care services along with UKs health profession colleges.
- College of Dentistry
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Medicine
- College of Nursing
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Public Health
- Albert B. Chandler Hospital: The 489-bed medical facility includes numerous components to the University of Kentucky medical system. A new patient care facility is currently under construction.
- Eastern State Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- Kentucky Children's Hospital
Clinics and centers
- Student Health Facility: This building houses University Health Services.
- Center for Advanced Surgery
- Centers of Excellence: This includes the Centers for Rural Health, Critical Care Centers, the Sanders-Brown Center on Aging among numerous other units.
- Gill Heart Institute: This houses clinics, diagnostic areas, six Cath and EP laboratories and numerous offices. It is the home of the University of Kentucky Hospital Center for Advanced Surgery.
- Kentucky Clinic
- Kentucky Neuroscience Institute
- Markey Cancer Center
- Biomedical Biological Science Research Building: This features workstations for laboratory technical staffing, offices, animal care areas, central autoclave facilities, centrifuge rooms, cold rooms and tissue and cell culture facilities for the College of Medicine, College of Pharmacy, and College of Arts and Sciences.
- Charles T. Wethington, Jr. Building: This features numerous classrooms, offices and teaching laboratories for the College of Health Sciences.
- Biological Pharmaceutical Complex Building: This building has housed the College of Pharmacy since 2010.
- University of Kentucky Medical Center Oral History Collection at the Louie B. Nunn Center for Oral History