University of Silicon Valley Law School
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|University of Silicon Valley Law School|
|School type||Private Law School|
|Location||Fremont, CA, US|
|Bar pass rate||0% (0/1) (July 2013 1st time takers)|
The University of Silicon Valley Law School (USVLS) (also named The University of Silicon Valley School of Law on its logo) is registered with the California Committee of Bar Examiners as a private law school with offices located in Fremont, California. The school's website says it offers a part-time, four-year law program in which all classes are taken in the evenings in Fremont, California.
It has used the name Silicon Valley University Law School in its registration with the California Committee of Bar Examiners[nb 1] of the State Bar of California as an unaccredited law school. It is not approved by the American Bar Association. As such, students from USVLS must take and pass the First-Year Law Students' Examination, also known as the "Baby Bar", at the end of their first year in order to receive credit for their first year law study and eventually qualify to sit for the California Bar Examination.
- The name "Silicon Valley University Law School" has been registered in the past as a Fictitious Business Name with the Santa Clara County Clerk-Recorder—See: Certificate Number: 423315, Filing Date: March 4, 2003; Filing Type: F – Fictitious Business Name; Expiration Date: March 4, 2008; Proof of Publication on File: Yes; Business Name(s): Silicon Valley University Law School; Owner Name(s): Sherry V Ross 
- Secretary of State of California: Business Search/Business Entity Detail—"University of Silicon Valley, Inc."—Entity Number: C2493853; Date Filed: January 17, 2003; Status: Suspended  Accessed September 26, 2011
- USV School of Law Catalog. (PDF) . Retrieved on December 2, 2011.
- "General Statistics Report: July 2013 California Bar Examination" (PDF). State Bar of California. January 22, 2014.
- Law Schools, State Bar of California Committee of Bar Examiners, accessed December 23, 2010
- "ABA-Approved Law Schools by Year". ABA website. Retrieved April 1, 2011.
- Calif. CBE non-accredited law school rules. State Bar of California. Retrieved on December 2, 2011.