|Operating bases||Ben Gurion Airport|
|Key people||Israel "Izzy" Borovich|
Up was founded by its parent El Al to be used on some routes to Europe where it replaced El Al itself. All flights of Up are operated by El Al, using El Al's call sign and codes with a four digit number. For flights over two hours the airline offers a buy on board service.
Up serves the following destinations as of April 2016:
Up fleet is composed of the following aircraft:
|Boeing 737-800||4||0||36||144||180||operated by El Al|
- "Low-cost airlines welcomed to Israel | News". Breaking Travel News. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- Elis, Niv (2013-11-26). "El Al launches low-cost carrier 'Up' | JPost | Israel News". JPost. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- "Contact Us." Up. Retrieved on 23 April 2014. "Address: EL AL Israel Airlines Ltd. Customer Care Department POB 41 Ben-Gurion Airport, 7015001 ISRAEL"
- Elis, Niv (2013-11-26). "El Al starting low cost airline". Jpost.com. Retrieved 2014-07-18.
- "Menu" (Archive). Up. p. 5/5. Retrieved on 21 August 2014.