Also see User:Alarob/Alpha.
- 1 Workspaces
- 2 Project work
- 2.1 WP:AFRO: African Diaspora
- 2.2 WP:ALA: Alabama
- 2.3 BhamWiki
- 2.4 WP:WPBIO
- 2.5 WP:BOOKS
- 2.6 WP:CM: Classical music
- 2.7 WP:FLA: Florida
- 2.8 WP:WPGEO: Georgia (U.S. state)
- 2.9 WP:HISTINFO: Historical information
- 2.10 WP:HIS: History
- 2.11 WP:IPNA: Indigenous peoples of North America
- 2.12 WP:ISLAM
- 2.13 WP:JAX: Jacksonville
- 2.14 WP:NY: New York State
- 2.15 WP:NV: Novels
- 2.16 WP:POETRY
- 2.17 WP:CH: Switzerland
- 2.18 Vienna
- Nonce (all-purpose sandbox)
- Basel (omnibus basiliensis)
- Billy McIntosh (toward a revision of William McIntosh)
- Cherokee bibliography
- John Harvard Library (list of works published in this series)
- User:Alarob/Opalocka (on the Seminole origin of the name)
- Veit Valentin (1885-1947), the German historian
- Zheng He sandbox (inactive)
Enslaved African Muslims in the Americas:
- History of Alabama needs tons of work. Sandbox: User:Alarob/Alahist
- Alabama fever
- Alabama Platform
- Brewton, Alabama and East Brewton, Alabama need History sections. (Also Andalusia, Alabama and others.)
- Federal Road (Creek lands)
- Fort Crawford, Alabama
- St. Stephens, Alabama -- territorial capital
- Warriorstand, Alabama — unincorporated place in Macon County
- Mathias Rüegg should be a GA. Do research. BLP. Picture?
- Big Warrior is a stub.
- Chilly McIntosh
- Josiah Francis wasn't just an Australian politician!
- Little Prince (chief)
- John Bossy, author of Christianity in the West, 1450-1700 and so on; professor at York University.
- Albert J. Pickett
- Alden T. Vaughan
- Thomas S. Woodward (and Woodward's Reminiscences)
- A Flash of Green, novel by John D. MacDonald written up in FHQ
- Negro Universities Press, which prob. became part of Greenwood Publishing Group
- Woodward's Reminiscences
- In Nomine could become a GA. How should media files be incorporated?
- Where does the name Opa-locka really come from? Work page
- West Florida needs to be organized into
- Houston County, Georgia towns
WP:HISTINFO: Historical information
- Publicize this one.
- History of Satawal (The Last Navigator by Steve Thomas)
Moved to User:Alarob/Basel
Keep an eye on the pop theories -- a useful teaching tool.
- 1421 hypothesis and Zheng He
- Pre-Columbian trans-oceanic contact
- Authors: Barry Fell, Gavin Menzies, Scott F. Wolter
Also see ALA and WPBIO and IPNA.
- The principal Creek towns: Abeka, Coweta (needs article), Cusseta, Tukabatchee
- Eastern Muskogean languages
- Pensacola (tribe)
- Poarch Band of Creek Indians
- Tommy Jemmy
- Category:Native American templates
- Essay on Muhammad and images.
- Islam in the United States: History before 1965.
- Limit time in the Pipesian alternate universe. (It's a sucker's game, and it ain't the only game in town.)
- If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the precipitate.
- "History of" sandbox: User:Vice regent/hoius
- Criticism of Muhammad could use a section-by-section rewrite. Many editors want to either vilify or worship Muhammad; neutrality can be a real trick.
Work on Spanish colonial history.
Vischer Ferry dragged me into this one.
- Mohawk Valley needs historical work.
- Seneca nation reservations, incl.:
- Useful: Article template
- Translate articles.
|This is a Wikipedia user page.
This is not an encyclopedia article. If you find this page on any site other than Wikipedia, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated and that the user to whom this page belongs may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikipedia itself. The original page is located at