New or Significantly Edited Articles
- Web Accessibility Initiative (2008-09-19); some remaining todos on Talk:Web Accessibility Initiative
- René Girard (life and career, publications, etc.); see also Talk:René Girard; image on WikiMedia Commons.
- CEN/CENELEC Guide 6 (new 2009-04-07)
- USEM (EU Project) (2009-07-07)
- Fulgens and Lucrece (new 2009-07-09)
- eGovMoNet (April 2010)
- OATS (June 2010)
- A Short History of the Future (disambiguation) (April 2015)
- Sara Khan (women's rights activist) and disambiguate this person from Sara Khan (actress) (currently Sara Khan).
- Tacking paradox (philosophy of science; see Rudolf Carnap, Deborah G. Mayo)
- What to edit/create:
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (section "National varieties of English": "The English Wikipedia has no general preference for a major national variety of the language."), Wikipedia:Manual of Style (lists of works).
- Wikipedia:How to copy-edit.
- Wikipedia:Manual of Style (spelling).
- Wikipedia:Article size; Wikipedia:Layout (including location and format of each section).
- Wikipedia:Summary style; Wikipedia:Avoid peacock terms.
- Category:Wikipedia how-to.
- Wikipedia:Citing sources, Wikipedia:Citing sources/example style, Wikipedia:Citation templates.
- Template:Cite web.
- Wikipedia:Biographies of living persons, Wikipedia:WikiProject Biography/Peer review.
- Wikipedia:Wikimedia Commons (including section on using images from Wikimedia Commons).
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Films/Style guidelines.
- Wikipedia:Long-term abuse/Orangemoody (paid editing, sockpuppets, ...).
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Accessibility
- Wikipedia:Accessibility (WP:ACCESS; Manual of Style)
- Wikipedia talk:Accessibility
- Wikipedia:Only make links that are relevant to the context
Wikipedia & Languages
On 30 November 2008, the Dutch Wikipedia reached the milestone of 500,000 articles. At that time, the Dutch Wikipedia was the seventh biggest language version, before Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Chinese. However, article count isn't everything; many articles are shorter than their English counterpart.
- Meta-Wiki's List of Wikipedias & Wikipedia's List of Wikipedias
- Wikipedia:Multilingual coordination
- Language family