From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guide to station layouts:
|G||Street Level||Exit/ Entrance|
|B1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent
|B2||Local||← toward Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer or Jamaica – 179th Street (Canal Street)|
|Local||← toward Jamaica Center – Parsons/Archer or Jamaica – 179th Street (Canal Street)|
|Northbound express||← toward Inwood – 207th Street (Canal Street)
← toward 168th Street (Canal Street)
|Southbound express||→ toward Lefferts Boulevard, Far Rockaway – Mott Avenue, or Rockaway Park – Beach 116th Street (Fulton Street) →
→ toward Euclid Avenue (Fulton Street) →
|B3||Northbound||← toward Wakefield – 241st Street, toward Harlem – 148th Street (Chambers Street)|
|Southbound||→ toward Flatbush Avenue – Brooklyn College, toward New Lots Avenue (Fulton Street) →|
This is a typical station layout. It is in the form of a table.
- There are four parameters:
- The "level" parameter, which must span the exact number of the tracks and platforms on the level, which has a width of 50. DO NOT ADD A BREAK BELOW THIS PARAMETER.
- The "track naming" parameter, which has a width of 100
- The "span style" tag in the track naming parameter shows the colour of the service that serves the track. The text should preferably be bold-faced. If the services using the tracks have differently-coloured bullets, DO NOT SPAN THE TRACKS. The bold text will be black.
- The "destination/direction/next stop/services" parameter, which has a variable width, but shows the lines that serve on the track, which station they go next, and in which direction (towards which station);
- The "platforms" parameter, which shows what type of platform it is (island or side)
- The "style" tag used in the platform parameter tells whether there is a island or a side platform. If it has three solid black 2px parameters and a "border-bottom:solid 1px gray;" or "border-top:solid 1px gray;" tags used in the style, it is a side platform. If it has four solid black 2px tags, it is a island platform. ALL FOUR TAGS must be filled in.
- Template:NYCS Platform Layout access shows where the elevator is if the station is accessible.
- If needed, a wall could be added. The coding is as follows:
|-bgcolor=grey |colspan=2|Wall |- Of course, hit "Enter" between the three lines, so they won't all end up on one line.