The most important aspect of delivering justice is to deliver the offenders to the justices, so they may defend themselves.
- 1 Welcome to Corrections Department
- 2 Operational morale boosters
- 3 Codes of conduct
- 4 Law Enforcment
- 4.1 Witness Protection
- 4.2 Refereeing
- 4.3 Neighborhoods under "WATCH"
- 4.4 Court Appearances
- 4.5 Food inspection
- 4.6 Emergency Response
- 4.7 Inmate Numbering
- 4.8 Bills, Laws & Amendments
- 4.9 Drug Control (Anti-Narcotics Operations)
- 4.10 Re-search "Warrants"
- 4.11 Weapons of Mass Production
- 4.12 Animal Rescue
- 4.13 Cyber Patrol
- 4.14 Air Traffic Control
- 4.15 Drink and drive
- 4.16 Money Matters
- 4.17 Successful sock-puppet investigations
- 5 Who is my master?
- 6 Fun Edits
- 7 Enactments
- 8 I like to move it, move it!
- 9 Ammunition Testing Site
- 10 Officers ordained by me
- 11 Verbiage Keys
Welcome to Corrections Department
If you happen to come by to file a police report, please leave it at my desk and I will attend to it when I come back from patrol.
If you are visiting this page and confused about police verbiage used on this page, please refer to verbiage keys section at the bottom of this page.
Operational morale boosters
Codes of conduct
Neighborhoods under "WATCH"
|Columbus, Ohio||United States||Marysville, Ohio||Pantanal|
|Paracas National Reserve||Iguazú Falls||Pomerode||Hamtramck, Michigan|
|Kenya||Kasanka National Park||South Sudan||Somalia|
|0||0 (number)||One (disambiguation)||1 (number)|
Bills, Laws & Amendments
Drug Control (Anti-Narcotics Operations)
Weapons of Mass Production
Note: If weapons of mass production offend someone, then please go look at Weapons of mass destruction, otherwise, you are at the right place! :)
|Office 365||21Vianet||Supercomputing in Pakistan||Session Initiation Protocol|
|Background Intelligent Transfer Service||Amazon Web Services||Simple Mail Transfer Protocol||Flexible single master operation|
Air Traffic Control
Drink and drive
I support driving while drunk, I always drink Lassi before driving, it makes the drive more enjoyable and I am able to apprehend more criminals than usual when I do that.
Successful sock-puppet investigations
I have been part of the following successful sock-puppet investigations with a success rate of 84% in exposing sock masters and their puppets which resulted in exposing of 3 masters and their 18 puppets. Two attempts out of twelve was unsuccessful although it was filed in good faith.
- Successful investigations
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Indusonline
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/KahnJohn27
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/LanguageXpert
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Bazaan
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Adilswati
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/CosmicEmperor
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/KnightWarrior25
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Lagoo sab
Who is my master?
I have no master and I am the master of none, they call me Jack of all trades!
People have their head over heals in trying to find an answer to that question. Listed below are the unsuccessful attempts made so far. Stay tuned for more to come soon because you know what, no one can stop people from wasting their time.
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/LanguageXpert
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/TopGun
- Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/SheriffIsInTown
- Zero: A person who has no value, opposite of a hero. (to 0 on 09/19/2015 at 02:16)
- *Submit for a drug test to LabCorps or Cops at your local precinct/police station, if your drug test is negative, post the results with your request to create the account and continue with the following steps. Our trained and professional Wikipedians who are also sometimes high on cocaine themselves will evaluate your reports for authenticity and will get back to you. If the report is positive, don't even think about it. It is essential to have drug free Wikipedia since making edits while high on cocaine or alcohol is not a great idea. Drug test is now mandatory to become an editor on Wikipedia. (to Wikipedia:Request an account on 09/23/2015 at 01:17)
7 January 2015 – 30 October 2015
|Preceded by||Sania Mirza|
|Succeeded by||Sania Mirza|
I like to move it, move it!
Ammunition Testing Site
Alternative signature for move discussions:
To do list
- 2015 Mardan attack (29 December 2015)
- Afzaal Ahmed (actor)
- Qutubuddin Aziz
- List of Pakistani heads of state or government
- Original ideas
The Climate Barnstar: Incorporate with "The Environment Barnstar" or publish under new name.
The Barn Barnstar: For editors working on farm animals or crops related articles.
ASSHOLE Barnstar: Also can be called The Barnstar of Shame to be ordained to editors who behave like ASSHOLES, for example "Reverting indiscriminately many edits to revert one problem edit and not restoring good edits afterwards", "Accuse other editors baselessly highlighting the content on their user pages or capitalizing on negative messages left by other editors to user's talk page to push their accusation through" and other similar behaviors.
- Sultan Rahi
- Larkana: Etymology (Sindhi clan "Larik"?)
- Iqbal Zafar Jhagra
- Jhelum River
- Kulbhushan Yadav: Control heavy POV traffic
- Attaullah Khan Esakhelvi
- Wartime sexual violence: Check for improvements
- 2016 India–Pakistan military confrontation:
- Kejriwal and other Indian politicians asking for proof of raid
- Confusion among Indian media
- Asim Bajwa on Ranbir Singh for being dishonest to his profession as a military man for lying about the raid
- Future reference
- Wikipedia:Reliable sources/Noticeboard/Archive 203#Banglapedia, Encyclopedia Brittanica, YouTube and IMDb
- Wikipedia:Administrators' noticeboard/IncidentArchive914#Edit-warring at Pakistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
- Pages with major changes
- Analyze before and after war population data and see where genocide numbers stand in the light of that
Removed "MOST WANTED" Posters
An empty table
Pie chart languages color selection
Use same color for a specific language across all pages of a specific project, change the majority language color to green if selected majority language color look too bad to the eye. If there are two separate dialects of the same language, introduce a new color for one of the dialects.
Officers ordained by me
|Serial No.||Officer name||Medal||Date/Time|
|1||Dcs002||The Socratic Barnstar||16:49, 9 October 2015 (UTC)|
|2||WikiBulova||The Excellent New Editor's Barnstar||17:30, 25 November 2015 (UTC)|
|3||Vinegarymass911||The Multiple Barnstar||15:32, 27 January 2016 (UTC)|
|4||TalhaZubairButt||The Multiple Barnstar||15:41, 29 March 2016 (UTC)|
|5||Mike V||The Checkuser's Barnstar||17:57, 1 April 2016 (UTC)|
|6||TripWire||The Purple Barnstar||06:07, 2 July 2016 (UTC)|
- Witness Protection: The personality pages edited by this user, in the order they were first edited. This list does not include pages related to judges.
- Neighborhoods to "WATCH": Location pages edited by this user, in the order they were first edited.
- Court Appearances: Pages of judges edited by this user, in the order they were first edited.
- Food Inspection: Food related pages edited by this user, in the order they were first edited.
- Emergency Response: Disaster pages edited by this user, in the order they were first edited.