User talk:Felipe Aira
Stale: This account has not been used in the last 2–3 weeks.
- 1 Your recent edits
- 2 Question
- 3 Thanks
- 4 Florante't Laura
- 5 Orphaned non-free media (Image:WindowsTaskManager.PNG)
- 6 Spamming
- 7 Rfa thanks
- 8 Hi
- 9 re Tanong tungkol sa Cebuano
- 10 User:Webwires (edit | talk | history | links | watch | logs)
- 11 Floro
- 12 Rfc and Query
- 13 Marian Rivera image
- 14 Notability of Lira Luis, the person you said was "Unnotable"
- 15 Thanks
- 16 Magsaysay and Cuyo, Palawan
- 17 Hi may i ask
- 18 Edit Warring
- 19 On the new municipality map of the philippines
- 20 Orphaned non-free media (File:Matchcom.png)
- 21 Wikipedia Philippine Chapter in Philippine Youth Congress
- 22 Philippine WikiCon
Your recent edits
Hi there. In case you didn't know, when you add content to talk pages and Wikipedia pages that have open discussion, you should sign your posts by typing four tildes ( ~~~~ ) at the end of your comment. On many keyboards, the tilde is entered by holding the Shift key, and pressing the key with the tilde pictured. You may also click on the signature button located above the edit window. This will automatically insert a signature with your name and the time you posted the comment. This information is useful because other editors will be able to tell who said what, and when. Thank you! --SineBot (talk) 09:51, 28 November 2007 (UTC)
I see you like the Tagalog Wikipedia and kept editing it. How about the english Wikipedia, I didn't see much of your edits.
- Wow salamat naman! Ang aking mga edit dito sa English Wikipedia ay hindi masyado, karaniwan sa mga talk pages lamang. Dahil almost always nasa Tagalog ako nag-eedit. -- Felipe Aira 10:53, 5 January 2008 (UTC)
Hi! I'm glad you found my Salita Blog entry useful. I'm curious what verb forms you have found there. Anyway, I think "mupo" may be "umupo." And "ninitang" sounds like a name. I have no idea about the other though. Do you have the context of these words? That could help a lot. --Chris S. (talk) 19:20, 23 February 2008 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free media (Image:WindowsTaskManager.PNG)
Thanks for uploading Image:WindowsTaskManager.PNG. The media description page currently specifies that it is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, it is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the media was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that media for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'image' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "Image" from the dropdown box. Note that all non-free media not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. BJBot (talk) 12:08, 17 March 2008 (UTC)
I see that you are spamming many users talk pages with messages to help out at the Tagalog Wikipedia. Please stop doing this, as it can be a reason for being blocked.
Nakita ko na nag-saspamming ka sa daming talk pages tungkol sa tulong sa Tagalog Wikipedia. Huwag mong gawin ito, siguro magiging blocked ka. Useight (talk) 06:48, 5 April 2008 (UTC)
Hello po :) nandito ka rin pala sa Wikipedia na Ingles :)
Thanks for visiting my page. I already contributed by creating WikiPilipinas and Gaspar Vibal, with her mother Esther Asuncion, and their Vibal Publishing Foundation, as originators of all these, I feel. I am not fluent in Filipino since I just had one subject of this in high school, 1967, St. Vincent's Seminary. But there are lots of Filipino editors who are very much fluent in Tagalog, etc. At any rate. Good luck and may your projects succeed. --Florentino floro (talk) 06:20, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
re Tanong tungkol sa Cebuano
Hi Felipe, isa-isahin kong sasagutan:
1. Unsa ang -> unsay -- ang 'unsa ang' ang pormal, ang 'unsay' ay karaniwang ginagamit sa usapan (conversational)
2. Sa 'sila og', OK lang na pagsamahin ito, lagyan lang ng kuwit (apostrope), ito'y magiging "sila'g" (hindi unibersal ang paglagay ng kuwit dito, ito ay sadyang estilo ng wikipedya). Hindi naman batas na dapat pagsamahin, ikaw na bahala, pero sa pormal na pagsusulat mas gigamit ang hiwalay kaysa sa pinagsama. Sa normal na usapan, mas ginagamit ang pinagsama. Hindi nga pala ginagamit ang "og" bilang katumbas ng Tagalog possessive na "ng" -- ang "sa" ang ginagamit sa Cebuano. Halimbawa: "operating system nga gigama og Microsoft." Ang tama ay "...gigama sa Microsoft". Ang daming gamit ng og, isa na rito ay pagiging katumbas nito sa "a" o "an" article sa Ingles o "ng" na hindi possessive sa Tagalog. Halimbawa: Palita ko og tuba (Pabili ng tuba) at "Miinom sila og beer." (Uminom sila ng beer.) Kaya ang "Republika ng Pilipinas" ay "Republika sa Pilipinas" sa Cebuano.
3. Ang sagot sa huli mong tanong, kalimitan ay hindi na ginagamit ang mga buong salita, ang ginagamit ay pawang mga pinaikling porma, except ang "nimo" at "kami" na ginagamit pa rin. Depende na rin sa lugar nito sa pangungusap, o sa pagkagamit. Halimbawa: "Giunsa na nimo?" (Anong ginawa mo diyan?), mali kong gagawin itong "Giunsa na mo?". Ang "kami" naman, kapag nasa unahan ito ng pangungusap, palaging buo ito. Halimbawa, "Kami ang nanguha ana." (Kami ang kumuha nyan). Mali ang "Mi ang nanguha ana." Pero ito naman ay pinaikli kapag sa ibang puwesto, halimbawa, "Moadto mi." (Pupunta kami).
- Part 2: Hmm good point, it's been a long time that I haven't checked on the Cebuano language article here. Regarding "daw/raw" you'll be safe with "kuno", "gane" is conversational and less formal, and its correct spelling is "gani". Example, "Sabi mo raw ako ang kumuha niyan?" = "Miingon kuno ka nga ako ang nagkuha ana?". Replacing the "kuno" here with "gani" is wrong. "Gani" can have different meanings, depending on how its used. The "din/rin" is primarily "usab" and "upod" and are frequently shortened to "sab" and "pod". "sad/pud" are less formal and conversational. Jordz (talk) 11:14, 10 July 2008 (UTC)
Right now, I'm expecting a backlash from this user, because of his record. This user obviously does not know the ropes here in Wikipedia, especially with his GMA Network Logos article, which obviously clasehes with WP:NFCC. I've just validly reverted his edits on Pinoy Idol because he primped it into an ad-like article, which is clashing with WP:ADVERT. But with my history with this guy, he is one who could not be minded easily, especially when he flamed me through an e-mail (which I showed to Lenticel). Can anyone help me in dealing this guy?
BTW, this same message has been posted in the Tambayan because I suspect Lenticel (the only Filipino admin I know) is offline right now. - 上村七美 (Nanami-chan) | talkback | contribs 11:21, 4 July 2008 (UTC)
Thanks for the input. If you want to defend him, I'll respect your stand, but you may want to review the diffs max linked as well as the stuff I linked on the talk page before you say that he overall makes Wikipedia better. Floro's edits don't have to be malicious to be a problem, after all. --Migs (talk) 14:36, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
Wikipedia is a giant, Knol is just a baby and different stuff - I want to think if I should be proud to be the very first Wikipedia editor who became a registered Knol user / member / editor / contributor on July 24, 2008, just hours after the July 23 historical beta public opening of the Google project.
I don't know if you can also try and send me a mouthful of ideas about this. Can you prophecy if Knol will have 2.5 million articles? Stay away from those mind boggling parameters. By the way our Filipina Lorie made record and won the WCOPA cup. Cheers.--Florentino floro (talk) 15:28, 26 July 2008 (UTC)
- Wow thank you for the greetings and the additional informations! I am not really sure if I should be happy about this since that means that Wikipedia has got a very huge competition (Google); I still think that Wikipedia will prevail though. Personally, I am not really planning to Knol for two basic reasons: 1) It is not in a Philippine-language. 2) Knol is just for the benefit of Google unlike Wikipedia, which is for the benefit of the world. But thanks though. -- Felipe Aira 10:44, 27 July 2008 (UTC)
- I am not sure if Knol is purely English. As of this time, I read it, and found nothing about language. I stress, that since I registered and created the very first article ever by any Filipino Wikipedian, just hours after its beta opening, I can't find any restriction in language. In fact, Knol (unlike WikiPilipinas which began with 33,000 entries aiming to reach 300,000 but failed) Knol started with just less than 900 articles. Knol rules are the same as in all forums and Wiki rules. No nudity, no many many things, etc. If Knol will not bar your Filipino-Tagalog language articles, then you can create there as many Tagalog Knols, try one. I beg to differ with you. Knol is different stuff from Wiki. I contribute to blogger, 140 forums, and they are different from Wikipedia. Knol is for the benefit of the scholastic world like Google Scholar. Why? Knol has vefification of authorship features (give your credit card or phone, they interview you and mark your profile as green, verified). So, readers would not rely on red Knols but green Knols, etc. Knol does not fight vs. Wkipedia.
Rfc and Query
- Sorry, I don't really know much of that matter; but question are you trying to say that Cma is sockpuppetting? -- Felipe Aira 09:57, 20 August 2008 (UTC)
Hello, greetings. Please, if you may have some free time, visit my query to my parent User:Diligent Terrier here in User:Diligent Terrier/Florentino floro and Maxschmelling where some users had recently filed comments. This is in relation to the present Rfc Wikipedia:Requests for comment/Florentino floro. Cheers.--Florentino floro (talk) 12:21, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
Marian Rivera image
Actually, the image of Marian Rivera was deleted in Commons because fair use is no longer accepted. I believe you still have contact with this image's author and we would like to ask for his permission and sent to e-mail. Thanks. Starczamora (talk) 04:00, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- Actually, I only got it from the English Wikipedia, and reuploaded it to Commons so that the Tagalog Wikipedia can use it in our tl:Marian Rivera. But, I'll try to contact him to at least save the image. -- Felipe Aira 09:52, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
Notability of Lira Luis, the person you said was "Unnotable"
Please be professional and don't say "...an unnotable person, again, unnotable, promoted by IP user(s..." The word "UNNOTABLE" isn't even in the dictionary. Please learn the English language first before you start doing the job of an editor. To me, a true professional and accomplished editor does not hastily and casually say such things. Only small minds tend to be this grammatically incorrect. I can give you numerous references to the notability of architect Lira Luis. I created this article as a fan of architecture. Let me ask you this: Are you an architect or have enough credentials to back up your position about an article related to architecture? Please do some research yourself. It appears that your sole basis for notability is if a person is a MOVIE STAR. I used the title as username and the name of the article because it is the most logical and easiest name to remember. If you do a search on "Lira Luis" from the Yahoo! search engine, you will see a lot of articles written ABOUT Ms Luis, and NOT BY her. Most of these articles are by foreign writers. I think the original article I wrote about her was unfairly reported and deleted. It appears as a blatant sabotage against a person by a group who appears to be very jealous of the success of Ms Luis. The persons in question are: You and Blakegripling ph, who conspired to taint the reputation of Ms Luis. Please read these articles that will justify the notability of the achievements of Ms Luis:
http://www.metropolismag.com/cda/story.php?artid=1150 http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1P3-1023770461.html http://damnedinblue.blogspot.com/2006/04/architect-lira-luis-and-immortal.html http://www.aiany.org/firms/firm.php?id=1001563 http://archrecord.construction.com/archrecord2/live/OnTheSide/bowwowhaus.asp http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/602-2332920-3398253?asin=1424300479&afid=yahoosspplp_bmvd&lnm=1424300479%7CFRANKly_Speaking:_It%27s_the_WRIGHT_Way_:_Books&ref=tgt_adv_XSNG1060 http://archrecord.construction.com/archrecord2/work/0502/pod.asp http://www.metropolismag.com/cda/story.php?artid=1051 http://www.planetizen.com/node/14990 http://globalnation.inquirer.net/ofwspotlight/ofwspotlight/view_article.php?article_id=26967 http://goodnewspilipinas.com/wp/?p=865 http://aec.cadalyst.com/aec/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=429618 http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/questex/cadalyst0607/index.php?startid=14 http://aec.cadalyst.com/aec/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=437990&ref=25 www.midglen.com/newsletter/volume9.pdf http://www.jurgita.com/models-id218134.html Liraluis (talk) 04:27, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
Magsaysay and Cuyo, Palawan
Hi, Felipe, I've been monitoring your progress in the map you've been making. I guess you've just missed out the boundary between, Magsaysay, Palawan and Cuyo, Palawan. --Scorpion prinz (Talk | contribs) 20:33, 5 October 2008 (UTC)
- Will repair that on next update. Thank you for your help in monitoring. — Felipe Aira 10:46, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi may i ask
- how did you find out about me? Slemcal (talk) 03:40, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- WP:TAMBAY. — Felipe Aira 03:44, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- oh thanks, Also if i am blocked on this wikipedia, Would i be blocked on the tl.wikipedia.org too? just like the administrators that are on this wikipedia, Would they be there too? hehe sorry i was just wondering because my page doesn't exist there although i am using the same account? and for the adoption thingy, how does that work? thanks Slemcal (talk) 05:21, 23 November 2008 (UTC)
- Well there are different people there at Tagalog Wikipedia. I myself don't edit here. I am only here to coordinate the Tagalog projects. The only people who is active here and an administrator there is User:Sky Harbor, User:Bluemask and User:Jojit fb although they themselves are inactive contributors. I am an admin there so I can help you if you ask any questions. Adoption is simply like mentorship. Your adoptor will be your personal guide and teacher while you are still new here. And also the Tagalog Wikipedia is independent of the English Wikipedia, being blocked here is only effective here and nowhere else. — Felipe Aira 09:47, 24 November 2008 (UTC)
You should not have removed the X'mas message of Administrator Efe. Xmas message is not a forum thread or reply. Any other repetition of this will be dealt with more seriously. Heed this stern warning.
- Also, please do not advertise or ask Wikipedia editors to join the garbage Tagalog Wikipedia. Do you know that Vibal publishing has a pending corruption court case on this. You might be charged as a co-conspirator or accomplice in the cartel. Wait for the Supreme Court decision on Vibal. --18.104.22.168 (talk) 07:07, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
On the new municipality map of the philippines
nice map, sir! is there a non-transparent png version of it? more philippine maps to go sir!!
Orphaned non-free media (File:Matchcom.png)
Thanks for uploading File:Matchcom.png. The media description page currently specifies that it is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, it is currently orphaned, meaning that it is not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the media was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that media for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
If you have uploaded other unlicensed media, please check whether they're used in any articles or not. You can find a list of 'file' pages you have edited by clicking on the "my contributions" link (it is located at the very top of any Wikipedia page when you are logged in), and then selecting "File" from the dropdown box. Note that all non-free media not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described on criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. BJBot (talk) 07:06, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Wikipedia Philippine Chapter in Philippine Youth Congress
I am glad to announce to you that we will be debuting as an organization at the Philippine Youth Congress in Information Technology on September 14 to 17, 2010 at the University of the Philippines, Diliman. Jojit will be Wikimedia Philippines resource speaker at the second day of the conference at the UP Film Center. He will be speaking about Wikipedia and how it revolutionizes the World Wide Web. That will be at 9:00 to 10:00 am. We will also set up a booth at the UP Bahay ng Alumni and we will showcase our existing and future projects. We encourage you to participate in our first major project. We have prepared food and refreshments for you. Please let us know so that we can enlist you to our delegation.--Exec8 (talk) 18:41, 2 September 2010 (UTC)
You are invited to the 3rd Philippine Wiki Conference (WikiCon) on May 26, 2012 9am-1pm at the co.lab.exchange in Pasig City. Please fill this form should you signify interest. --Exec8 (talk) 17:45, 6 May 2012 (UTC)