- 1. Iranian woman is not necessarily from Iran and not all nationals of Iran are iranian. An Iranian who is a citizen of Germany is not considered German (as a cultural group or even European).
- 2. Look up the meaning of the word Persian in any dictionary: link
- 3. Iranian culture and Iranian languages are not confined to Iran. Iranian culture is practised more in Tajikistan than in Iran.
- 4. Iranian arabs are members of Arab world as Iraqi arabs are according to the new Iraqi constitution. However Iraqi Kurds are Iranian people. Iranian arabs are for sure citizens of Iran. However they do not practise Iranian culture and arabic language is not an Iranian language.
- 5. I am aware of the fact that in Iran, there are many ethnic groups. So is in Tajikistan and Afghanistan. It has been explained in the articles that Iranian or persian does not refer to any specific ethnicity and nationality.
Please notice that these articles are not about citizens of Iran. Take care.--Mitso Bel16:24, 2 March 2006 (UTC)
- Very racist sentences by an alleged educated Iranian girl who doesn't know her country's name and history:
- 1 . Iran is not Persia! As an Iranian woman myslef from Tehran I will tell you that Persian supremacy is nonsense and as evil as White stupid supremacy and racism. Get yourself educated!
- 2. ... in fact Persian women are but a small fraction of the totality of Iranian women . !!!
- 3. Iranian women are made up of various ethnicities, including Kurdish, Baluchi, Turkish (Azeri), Gilaki, Jewish, Armenian, Assyrian, Arab (Khuzestan), Qashqa'i, Lor, Turkmen, or Persian. !! You could also delete Persian if it bothers you. We can ignore a small fraction, if it hurts!
There is no room in wikipedia for vandalism. --Ingmar Kuhn22:22, 13 March 2006 (UTC)
Here is your irrelevant and insulting comments: What are "female entities"? Perhaps you mean "women"? Bad English, historical inaccuracy, racism mixed with sexism are THE plague of many Iranians especially the so-called shameful “Aryan" Persians.)
It clearly needs no reply. --Mitso Bel09:34, 21 March 2006 (UTC)
AfD nomination of List of Iranian women
An article that you have been involved in editing, List of Iranian women, has been listed for deletion. If you are interested in the deletion discussion, please participate by adding your comments at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/List of Iranian women. Thank you. -- Jreferee (Talk) 06:37, 15 July 2007 (UTC)