Welcome to Wikipedia! I hope you enjoy the encyclopaedia and want to stay. Before getting too in-depth, you may want to read about the simplified ruleset. If you need help on how to title new articles check out the naming conventions, and for help on formatting the pages visit the manual of style. If you need help look at Wikipedia:Help and the FAQ; plus, if you can't find your answer there, check the Village Pump (for Wikipedia related questions) or the Reference Desk (for general questions). There's still more help at the Tutorial and Policy Library. Also, don't forget to visit the Community Portal. And if you have any more questions after that, feel free to post them on my user talk page.
Here are some extra tips to help you get around in Wikipedia:
- If you want to play around with your new Wiki skills the Sandbox is for you.
- You can sign your name using four tildes (~~~~).
- You may want to add yourself to the new user log.
- If you ever think a page or image should be deleted, please list it at the articles for deletion page. There is also a requests for undeletion page if you want to retrieve something that you think should not have been deleted.
- If you're still entirely confused, or would like to get a better grasp of your wikipedia skills, and you have an IRC client (or don't mind getting one), check out the Bootcamp. It's not what it sounds like, but it is fun and can help you with your editing skills.
Current open tasks
You can help improve the articles listed below! This list updates frequently, so check back here for more tasks to try. (See Wikipedia:Task Center for brief guides.)
Update with new information
Fix original research issues
Good luck. - GIen 01:42, 3 September 2006 (UTC)