Hi Phaedriel -I am really pleased to see you using my swan picture inyour valentines - well done! Brookie :) - a will o' the wisp ! (Talk!) 20:20, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for the lovely note - quite made my day! Take care and keep in touch Brookie :) - a will o' the wisp ! (Talk!) 09:38, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Your thoughts on "WikiLove"
Very well said! If I knew it wouldn't get deleted, I'd turn that into a template. As hard as it is sometimes, I try to handle everyone in a fair manner, but of course I'm just as guilty of blowing my stack from time to time as the next person. Anyway, just wanted to give you a pat on the back and a hearty "well said!" --Analogdemon (talk) 20:45, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- You're very welcome for the comments! I'm glad you enjoyed my user page as well. Some find it offensive, as you can see by the history of the page, but it's all in good humor! After all, if we can't take a step back from this project and have a good laugh about all this once in a while, what's the point? Cheers! --Analogdemon (talk) 01:04, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
My friend on Wikipedia
Hey Phaedriel! I just dropped a note here to tell you the girl I talked to you about before has created an account on Wikipedia. If you see her userpage you'll see why she responded the way she did. — Moe ε 20:50, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
- Yes, it does explain a lot but the thing about it is I knew before I even told her I liked her. My mind rests easier than ever before but sadly it still doesn't fill the void. :-( Oh well. — Moe ε 01:15, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks Phaedriel. ^_~ — Moe ε 01:25, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
- In fact, as one more loyalty to her and our friendship, I am going to change my user name to Moe Epsilon, a nickname she gave me. — Moe ε 01:47, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
You're welcome, and thanks for the comment! :) Deckiller 23:17, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
Wikiproject Indigenous peoples of N.A.
Hey, just want to say you're doing a great job here at Wikipedia and thanks for being bold and creating the WikiProject. Although, it's a monumental task, I think we (Wikipedia) can do it! :) Gflores Talk 23:17, 15 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi Phædriel, thanks for your support in my RFA, which succeeded. If I can ever improve or help in any way, please let me know! :) —Quarl (talk) 2006-02-16 11:24Z
Er...rather late...but sincere anyway...
Happy Valentine's Day, and thanks for the lovely picture of the swans...aw.... :)--ViolinGirl♪ 12:42, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
A hearty thank you for the Valentine's Day greetings, and a belated "happy Valentine's Day" to you, too! Hope yours was great. · Katefan0(scribble)/poll 14:30, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
User page award
Congratulations, Phaedriel/Archive 7! Your user page has been nominated for the Esperanza User Page Award! Five judges will look over your user page and award it 1-10 points in four categories:
- Attractiveness: general layout, considering colour scheme and/or use of tables if applicable
- Usefulness: links to subpages or editing aids, helpful information
- Interesting-ness: quirky, unique, captivating, or funny content
- General niceness: at the judges' discretion
But first, you must be chosen as a finalist. If your user page is chosen as one of the five finalists, you'll have the chance to win an award created just for having a great user page!
More information can be found on this page.
15:03, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
...for the romantic swans! Bishonen | talk 18:42, 16 February 2006 (UTC).
Hey Phædriel, good to hear from you, and thanks so much for the valentine! (It means a lot.) I'd be honored to be nominated for the UPA; I'll be the first to nominate your page, too. And good luck with your massive undertaking. Always a pleasure talking to you. - ElAmericano (dímelo) 23:53, 16 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi Phaedriel. I'm sorry, but I don't think I can talk to you anymore. I appreciate the valentine's, but sadly I'm afraid we have to part ways. Thanks. Spawn Man 00:19, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
I'm gonna reply on my talk page.... Spawn Man 00:26, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- You wouldn't understand. I can't talk to you! It's difficult.... Spawn Man 00:43, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- Replied on my talk...... Spawn Man 00:49, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- So now you don't want to talk to me? Spawn Man 00:59, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
I just noticed that we have common interests. You added a template to a stub I started . Whoah :-))) --Latinus (talk (el:)) 00:59, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
HAPPY 18TH OF FEBRUARY DAY!!!!!!!!
Didn't you know that the 18th of Feb is Practical Joke Day? I had you so fooled!! Muahahaaaa! Basically you save up a big joke all year for the 18th of Feb & then unleash it! It's madness over here. Everyone's playing jokes on everyone! Have a nice day. Spawn Man 01:08, 17 February 2006 (UTC). P.S. I'm not getting married...
Sorry, but this is a late Valentine! Spawn Man
05:08, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- Roses are red
- Violets are blue
- You're Comanche
- And an Irnnish brew
- You boyfriend should be so lucky
- To have a gal like you
- More barnstars than Orion
- Even though you're new
- We all love you here on Wiki
- Please count my vote for you as two.
I saw the lack of poetry on your talk so had the bright idea to make some. Have a happy late valentine's day! Love, Spawn Babe! BTW, What did your man do for you on Valentines?
I met a new Wikipedian the other day...I wonder, if you have a spare moment, could you wander over to this page and see what little changes you can do to make it better? --HappyCamper 04:58, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
Hello Phaedriel/Archive 7, and thank you for your support in my request for adminship! It passed with a final count of 98/2/0. If there is anything I can do to help you, please leave me a message on my talk page! -- xaosflux Talk
Just incase you didn't notice the huge ugly watch up there, I thought I'd leave you a message saying that it was meee! Spawn Man 05:08, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
I would have love to see you be an admin., but I respect you decision. Take care, εγκυκλοπαίδεια* 06:29, 17 February 2006
Tibes Indigenous Ceremonial Center
Hi Phaedriel, I wrote an article which I believe that you may find interesting Tibes Indigenous Ceremonial Center. If you have sometime please read it and tell me what you think. Your friend Tony the Marine 07:24, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
Thank you very much for your support during my recent Admin election, I appreciate the trust that you have put in me. Please contact me if you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding my work as an admin.
Kind Regards, Elf-friend 09:31, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
Thanks for commenting on my RfA. I must say I have been surprised with the extent to which the subpage on my user page has affected my candidacy. As I have constantly said, I believe in absolute openness, and to that degree I kept a record of those comments on my user page. Calling someone "an idiot" has been cited by two users in opposition, but I thought I had made it clear that those statements do not reflect my opinions as of any time subsequent to 4 November '05, and have been left on my page as a record of the incident. I am at a loss to understand how that comment can count against me given the degree of clarification it has been given. Any comments and suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated!
Regards, DJR (Talk) 11:43, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- I should have also added that my responses to almost all opposition are on my user page... but then who's gonna look at that when coming to a decision eh? DJR (Talk) 01:47, 19 February 2006 (UTC)
- Thank you very much for your change of vote! Ceteris paribus, I think I have enough support to get through at the moment - although you can never rest on your laurels and a bigger majority is always desirable! Anyway, thank you for your re-consideration and let me know if you ever need anything to do with London or "sunny" England!
- Cheers, DJR (Talk) 16:48, 19 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi Phaedriel; I see you design userpages. I wonder if you would like to take a look at Byzantine coinage. Not a userpage of course, but it could use the attention of someone with a better eye than mine. Tom Harrison Talk 16:03, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
- Ww2censor has made some improvements. I still look forward to your input, but you can move it lower down your list of things to do. Thanks, Tom Harrison Talk 15:18, 6 March 2006 (UTC)
Just checking in to see whether you might have forgotten about this. ;) How was your Valetine's Day? —Nightstallion (?) 16:15, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
I award you the Barnstar of Good Humor for your ability to appreciate humor and for your ability to lighten up the mood! Hope all is well!
) 21:55, 17 February 2006 (UTC)
Hello. Your probably wondering why I voted for that guy. I was really bored. I have no life. Nice talking to you.--brianherman (talk) 2:29, 18 February 2006
Dear Sharon, I'm considering standing for adminship in the very near future. As an editor I have worked with, I would value your opinion greatly. Do you think I have sufficient tenure? Have I exhibited the necessary qualities? Do you think I would stand a reasonable chance of success? Your advice would be most welcome. --kingboyk 19:12, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi Phaedriel/Archive 7. On behalf of my right eye, I'd like to thank you for giving me your support on my recent RfA
. It ended with a final tally of (73/2/2)
and therefore I have been installed as an administrator now, and I'm ready to serve Wikipedians all over the world with my newly acquired mop and bucket. If you have any questions, do not hestitate to forward them to my talkpage
. Once again, thanks for your support. SoothingR
20:45, 18 February 2006 (UTC)
Hi, I was just wondering if you would like to sign this petition. It's a petition for getting the original voice actors back for the Sonic games (instead of the Sonic X voice actors). --anon
Sending You Over My Friend
Bob The Barnstar Bear Says Hello!
Hey cutie, you've cheered up my day so many times that I figured i'd give you my friend, Bob the Barnstar Bear, just in case you're all niced out from all the niceness you're giving to everybody. He rides a tiny motorcycle on cue, mauls nasty people(in case they give you any trouble), and eats Barnstars so keep on having people award them to you, alright? Take your time on the user page, and once again, thank you for cheering me up when I needed it most. Karmafist 03:12, 20 February 2006 (UTC)
I can't tell you how honored I am that you'd want to nominate me for adminship, you really made my day. I'm not worthy yet, (if ever), but I decided to leave one of my favorite things on the talk page of one of my favorite people as a way of saying thanks. ++Lar: t/c 05:50, 20 February 2006 (UTC)