Welcome to Wikipedia, Srinivas
- Please sign your name on talk pages, by using four tildes (~~~~). This will automatically produce your username and the date, and helps to identify who said what and when. Please do not sign any edit that is not on a talk page.
- Check out some of these pages:
- If you have a question that is not one of the frequently asked questions below, check out Wikipedia:Questions, , or click the button below. Happy editing and again, welcome! AshLin (talk) 04:51, 13 December 2011 (UTC)
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that you've added some links pointing to disambiguation pages. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
- Kaadu (The Jungle) (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- Science fiction films in India (check to confirm | fix with Dab solver)
- added a link pointing to Vikram (film)
Your edits are appreciated!
This is an automated message from MadmanBot. I have performed a web search with the contents of Appuchi Gramam, and it appears to include material copied directly from http://www.sify.com/movies/appuchi-gramam-a-sci-fi-tamil-film-news-tamil-nkmqrehgcfa.html.
It is possible that the bot is confused and found similarity where none actually exists. If that is the case, you can remove the tag from the article. The article will be reviewed to determine if there are any copyright issues.
If substantial content is duplicated and it is not public domain or available under a compatible license, it will be deleted. For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material. You may use such publications as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. See our copyright policy for further details. (If you own the copyright to the previously published content and wish to donate it, see Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials for the procedure.) MadmanBot (talk) 14:48, 18 December 2013 (UTC)
I decided not to use Indian monetary values in Wiki any longer as foreigners will not understand them. Everyone will, however, understand if we write in the international manner, in millions instead of crores. So we can stop using native values until necessary. Kailash29792 (talk) 08:44, 22 February 2014 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 16:49, 24 November 2015 (UTC)