- 1 Your submission at Articles for creation: Marcia Joanne Bennett (June 26)
- 2 Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- 3 Your submission at Articles for creation: Marcia Joanne Bennett has been accepted
- 4 A barnstar for you!
- 5 Nomination of Martha deMey Clow for deletion
- 6 Orphaned non-free image File:Marcia Joanne Bennett Where The Ni-Lach Cover.jpg
Your submission at Articles for creation: Marcia Joanne Bennett (June 26)
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- Hi Stevenarntson! We're so happy you wanted to play to learn, as a friendly and fun way to get into our community and mission. I think these links might be helpful to you as you get started.
-- 19:37, Sunday, October 9, 2016 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
Your submission at Articles for creation: Marcia Joanne Bennett has been accepted
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Diligence|
|Hey Stevenarntson, you deserve some praise for putting a lot of effort into the research and article development for Marcia Joanne Bennett. Thanks so much for your work. : ) I JethroBT drop me a line 05:32, 4 November 2016 (UTC)|
- Thank you, user:I JethroBT! It was a fun project, and I may try to do a few more articles on women sci-fi writers of the '70s and '80s. Stevenarntson (talk) 00:30, 8 November 2016 (UTC)
Nomination of Martha deMey Clow for deletion
The article will be discussed at Wikipedia:Articles for deletion/Martha deMey Clow until a consensus is reached, and anyone is welcome to contribute to the discussion. The nomination will explain the policies and guidelines which are of concern. The discussion focuses on high-quality evidence and our policies and guidelines.
Users may edit the article during the discussion, including to improve the article to address concerns raised in the discussion. However, do not remove the article-for-deletion notice from the top of the article.
I want to thank you for your good faith contribution to the project. Unfortunately, based on what I can see, I do not think Martha deMey Clow meets Wikipedia's standards for notability. Specifically, the criteria for notability for an author do not seem to be satisfied in her case. Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be following your talk page, so you can reply here. AlexEng(TALK) 08:21, 10 December 2016 (UTC)
Orphaned non-free image File:Marcia Joanne Bennett Where The Ni-Lach Cover.jpg
Thanks for uploading File:Marcia Joanne Bennett Where The Ni-Lach Cover.jpg. The image description page currently specifies that the image is non-free and may only be used on Wikipedia under a claim of fair use. However, the image is currently not used in any articles on Wikipedia. If the image was previously in an article, please go to the article and see why it was removed. You may add it back if you think that that will be useful. However, please note that images for which a replacement could be created are not acceptable for use on Wikipedia (see our policy for non-free media).
Note that any non-free images not used in any articles will be deleted after seven days, as described in section F5 of the criteria for speedy deletion. Thank you. --B-bot (talk) 17:39, 17 May 2017 (UTC)