If I am online now, you will see me at wikimedia-stewards.
Single rule: be civil and speak your mind. I usually don't leave respectful messages without answer.
- 1 Disney College Program
- 2 Thanks For The Information
- 3 Thanks
- 4 1939 World's Fair revert
- 5 Thanks
- 6 from Punjabi Wikipedia
- 7 More Diogomauricio3 socks?
- 8 Asian Economic and Social Review
- 9 More socks
- 10 Re: usurpation
- 11 More socks
- 12 groen
- 13 A cookie for you!
- 14 Will do
- 15 Revenge 1
- 16 Barnstar time
- 17 there must have been a mistake
- 18 Latest socks: Gallazaray
- 19 New Page Patrol survey
- 20 After a long break...
- 21 New sock
- 22 New socking spree
- 23 Wikimedia Stories Project
- 24 Another sock
- 25 New Page Triage engagement strategy released
- 26 New sock
- 27 A barnstar for you!
- 28 All quiet
- 29 No longer quiet
- 30 A barnstar for you!
- 31 Dana White
- 33 Andrea Hirata
- 34 A barnstar for you!
- 35 All quiet - round two
- 36 ISkotay
- 37 Lock my edits on pt
- 38 User:Diogomauricio3 gone for good?
- 40 Spoke too soon...
- 41 Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
- 42 Devassa by Playboy
- 43 Diogomauricio3 returns
- 44 Lock in wikipt
- 45 Desbloqueio
- 46 Disambiguation link notification for September 3
- 47 Desbloqueio
- 48 uno de mis ultimos Mensajes
- 49 Desbloqueio
- 50 Inappropriate edit to the strategy wiki
- 51 Pedido
- 52 A kitten for you!
- 53 Mi bloqueo
- 54 UTRS Account Request
- 55 Vandalism
- 56 ArbCom elections are now open!
- 57 New user help
- 58 New deal for page patrollers
- 59 ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
- 60 Preciso de ajuda
- 61 ArbCom 2017 election voter message
- 62 Atenção usuários da Wikipédia
Disney College Program
Hi Teles- Thanks for the note - I read the text on renaming and I'm not sure I fully understand it... But unquestionably, the name of the program referenced is the "Disney College Program" (the text of the article even notes this). It's sometimes referred to as the "Walt Disney World College Program" and the "Disneyland College Program", but they are collectively known currently as the Disney College Program. The current title of the article, "Walt Disney College Program" is incorrect - the program has never been referred to that way, and certainly is not at present (www.disneycollegeprogram.com). I can't imagine this is a controversial change - so what is the appropriate process? - dabrowme
- Hey, Dabrowne. You have to open a new section at the bottom of the article talk page. Copy the text below and paste it there.
- Replace "NewName" by the new name you want. Replace "(explanation here)" by your reasons for renaming. After that, you will have just to wait for other comments or the request be attended. Tell me if you understand. Regards.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 01:40, 30 January 2011 (UTC)
Thanks For The Information
- You are not the only contributor to that page. For this reason, it can not be speedy deleted. So, I think you have to propose deletion as it is described here. In case you need more help, feel free to write here again. Regards.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 08:56, 3 February 2011 (UTC)
1939 World's Fair revert
- hahaha... thanks, but I can assure you I don't have superpowers.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 05:08, 2 May 2011 (UTC)
from Punjabi Wikipedia
If a person is clever enough that he changes the logo of wikipedia from the front page of our newly established wikipedia (pnb.wikipedia.org) and he was first time visitor to our wikipedia and replaced it with a chinese flag (Chinese Prime minister was in Pakistan those days) and shows no intentions that he is a contributor or his mistake is minor, I dont think he should be allowed to change our wikipedia. If that person is serious he should show through other means. Thank you for you visit. --Khalid Mahmood (talk) 17:53, 14 June 2011 (UTC) (Pioneer and Adminstrator)
- Thank you for answering. I don't know exactly what was done on Main page. All I can see from his contributions (in fact, only one) is an upload, which doesn't match with the block reason. However, I am sure that it is not something that should be handled with a block. Have you tried to talk to him before blocking? From his global groups, he is experienced and trusted by the global community, so I bet he would listen to you... if not, then we have a bigger problem. He is not a local contributor, but that is not a reason to block. His groups are global sysops, staff, sysadmin, which means that he can provide technical assistance to wikis whenever they need it and have other tasks than creating articles. If he made a mistake, he could be advised by a single message on his talk page and I guess he wouldn't repeat that. I still don't see a reason to block him and I can not imagine what damage RobH would make on pnb.wikipedia if not blocked. Sorry. After, reading your comment above, I really think you should unblock him (now it's an unblock request).” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 18:32, 14 June 2011 (UTC)
It is really interesting to read I am forced to unblock a person who deliberately tried to vandalise our front page. You tried to impress me that that he has a lot work here and there. I am senior to him on Wikipedias and I am more concerned about the security of Punjabi Wikipeida (pnb.wikipedia.org). And it is certainly not a good sign that you first time visit a wikipedia and change the logo of that wiki. Well you say that you cant see the chinese flag, it is because I have deleted his created problem from the source. I have written earlier that he has inserted chinese flag where Wiki log was so your words are strange that "I don't know exactly what was done on Main page." Well I trust in your words that he will not do it again so I am unblocking him, but gentleman this is not the way to talk that I should ignore a person just because he has done something technically here and there (Do you want to teach me that on any vandalism I should first see whether the culprit is a big gun or not). Yes I accept he is a master as it took lot of time of me to search the place where he had placed the problem for us. Anyhow I trust in your words and hope for the best.--Khalid Mahmood (talk) 09:48, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
- You are not forced to do anything. I am just convicted that this block was not the best thing to be done. You say that he "deliberately tried to vandalise". I really think it didn't occur. If he were a vandal, he could vandalize any project even being blocked by a sysop, or could just remove the block by himself. I am a global sysop and consequently I have access to deleted pages on pnb.wiki. I said that I don't know what he did on Main page because he has no deleted edit and no edit on Main page. You can provide me a link to the page or edit you deleted if you want; a link to the false information. The only edits done on Main page that are not yours and are close to the date of RobH's block are two edits done by Adeelvirk, which were reverted by you and then you protected the page. I don't know; maybe you just confused the names. Here is RobH's only edit and the reason I am requesting an unblock is only related with the fact that no vandalism was done.
Anyway, I want to thank you for removing the block. I don't even know RobH and didn't even have a conversation with him before this, so I want to make sure that there is nothing personal involved. Thanks, sincerely.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 22:14, 17 June 2011 (UTC)
More Diogomauricio3 socks?
Another user with a large garden of what appears to be false articles in the user space, like Diogomauricio3 (talk · contribs) did until they were deleted, has come to my attention today - this being EuroQele (talk · contribs) and his/her sock Europe14Q (talk · contribs). This user seems to have similar interests to Diogomauricio3, is knowledgeable with the wiki syntax like Diogomauricio3, and is creating articles that look real but are false like Diogomauricio3 - for example User:EuroQele/FIFA World Cup 1994 against 1994 FIFA World Cup. The EuroQele account was registered at around the same time as the original Diogomauricio3 account, with the only oddity being that the main project these users have also edited is the Polish Wikipedia (pl) rather than the Portuguese Wikipedia (pt) - Diogomauricio3 SUL, EuroQele SUL, Europe14Q SUL. On the whole, I think they are probably the same user, but I wanted your opinion before taking any action. I am considering filing a request at WP:SPI for a checkuser to compare to the IPs of these accounts with the most recent Diogomauricio3 socks. CT Cooper · talk 15:00, 23 June 2011 (UTC)
- I think it is possible, though that account on pl.wiki tells the oppose. False information is something we really should worry about and these accounts seems to have this behavior and also writing about sports (like Diogomaurício3 did). I think you should consider checking these accounts. Looking carefully, those accounts on pl.wiki don't use any discussion and add content that could be added by anyone using a translator (mainly numbers and country names). So I believe that this is not something that could prevent anyone from checking them. Regards.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 14:15, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- I have filed a checkuser request at Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Diogomauricio3; feel free to comment if you wish. CT Cooper · talk 15:27, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
Just found a WP:DUCK case with The Killer Bass (talk · contribs). User was creating more Eurovision hoaxes and even created an imaginative fake air accident article - a stunt previously tried by the original Diogomauricio3 account. User has visited but not yet edited pt.wiki. CT Cooper · talk 19:39, 24 June 2011 (UTC)
- "The Killer Bass" and "Sykernouborg-pt" blocked. Thanks.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 19:45, 26 June 2011 (UTC)
- I agree with you. An IP already opened a request for checkuser on Meta to check him on pt.wiki. Maybe you want to help there with more evidence from en.wiki. Regards.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 21:16, 19 July 2011 (UTC)
- Looks like some others have already commented, but a checkuser still looks unlikely. In any case there appears to be no need, since after seeing FIFA Junior World Cup it was pretty clear this was a WP:DUCK case, and even more so after looking at the deleted history which showed more fake articles with some in the userspace. You might as well block the account on pt wiki as well. With the awards this account left on my talk page, and previously the predictable account names, it is pretty clear that whoever is controlling the Diogomauricio3 socks is either very naive, or a troll that just wants to be found. CT Cooper · talk 21:04, 20 July 2011 (UTC)
Asian Economic and Social Review
I reverted your edit on Asian Economic and Social Review. Your edit summary said "unexplained removal of AFD template" but there wasn't an AFD template there. There was a prod (proposed deletion) on the page which somebody took off before you restored it. The problem is that the prod template says "If this template is removed, it should not be replaced." Of course you can send it to AFD if you want (and that might be a good move). Cloveapple (talk) 07:03, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- aww... You are right; I reverted as if it were an AfD template. I should stop editing after 3 AM. Sorry about that and thanks for the message.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 07:35, 12 July 2011 (UTC)
- Two more blocks (, ). Others were already blocked or didn't create an account on pt.wiki. Thanks.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 20:01, 9 August 2011 (UTC)
Found one that slipped under the radar at Russianmen (talk · contribs), which is no longer active but who's hoax article at Eurovision Talent Contest 2010 survived for four months. More recently there is Mhnm (talk · contribs). Both still need to be blocked on pt.wikipedia. CT Cooper · talk 18:21, 10 August 2011 (UTC)
Here are a few more that have popped up recently...
- Glofmgr 2 (talk · contribs)
- Tenage Stupid (talk · contribs)
- Tenage Stupid 2 (talk · contribs)
- Terrage Stupid (talk · contribs) (hasn't appeared on pt.wiki)
Article is about a company and not gyroplanes in general. Article about gyroplanes already covers their history adequately. Reverted your reversion for this reason. 188.8.131.52 (talk) 23:23, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
I wrote a brief history of gyroplanes because GBA has improved them. The company is one of just a few bringing it back to modern aviation. It's an important history to note and pertinent to their work. They produce gyroplanes. I haven't posted that segue yet, back to their company's history, though I plan to. Do you recommend a different heading? Writer 33 (talk) 23:37, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
- Hi. I think that maybe it would be more be proper to add it on "Autogyro" as you are going to write about autogyros. On "Groen Brothers Aviation" there is already a link to "Autogyro", so the readers can reach to the info you want to add. Regards.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 23:45, 3 September 2011 (UTC)
|Hello Teles! I hope you enjoy this cookie as an amicable greeting from a fellow Wikipedian, SwisterTwister talk 04:13, 9 September 2011 (UTC)|
- Oh... be most welcome then. Feel free to write here whenever you have any doubt.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 04:21, 9 September 2011 (UTC)
I have blocked Revenge 1 (talk · contribs) as another suspected sock. Unusually, this account has no presence on pt.wikipedia at this time, but this was counterbalanced by the emerging garden of fake articles in both the mainspace and userspace (now deleted) in the same style and of the same topics as past socks, so I have gone ahead with a block. CT Cooper · talk 13:10, 24 September 2011 (UTC)
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|You've beaten me to revert many times this morning with your Huggle skills - thanks for helping to keep Wikipedia tidy! Yunshui (talk) 11:10, 26 September 2011 (UTC)|
- Hey, Yunshui! Thanks. If I've beaten you, blame it on Huggle not me! : )
- ” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 11:14, 26 September 2011 (UTC)
there must have been a mistake
|there must have been a mistake|
|i didnt make any edits to the page "Adolf Erik Nordenskiöld" Gpath1k (talk) 01:19, 6 October 2011 (UTC)|
- Hi. You probably received an old warning while you were not logged in. If so, that message is not adressed to you, but to another person that used that IP a few time ago. As you are sure you didn't edit that article, you can just ignore that message. Have a nice day.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 04:27, 6 October 2011 (UTC)
Latest socks: Gallazaray
More socks for you to deal with, all have been blocked here, but not at pt wiki:
- Gallazaray (talk · contribs)
- Gallazaray 2 (talk · contribs) (edits to Commons already dealt with)
- Gallazaray 3 (talk · contribs)
New Page Patrol survey
New page patrol – Survey Invitation
Hello Teles! The WMF is currently developing new tools to make new page patrolling much easier. Whether you have patrolled many pages or only a few, we now need to know about your experience. The survey takes only 6 minutes, and the information you provide will not be shared with third parties other than to assist us in analyzing the results of the survey; the WMF will not use the information to identify you.
Please click HERE to take part.
After a long break...
- Another just used to create more nonsense in the userspace (now deleted): Korolom 3 (talk · contribs) CT Cooper · talk 21:42, 15 November 2011 (UTC)
- Caught another about to pounce: Korolom 4 (talk · contribs) - only registered on en.wiki and de.wiki and has made no edits, but may make an appearance on pt.wiki. CT Cooper · talk 22:52, 16 November 2011 (UTC)
- Korolom 5 (talk · contribs) - Garden of fake articles taken out; has made an appearance on pt.wiki but hasn't edited. CT Cooper · talk 15:46, 23 November 2011 (UTC)
- ZTT43 (talk · contribs) - He appears to be back creating accounts with number/letter combinations. CT Cooper · talk 12:39, 29 November 2011 (UTC)
- Claus M. (talk · contribs) - Is on pt.wiki but hasn't edited, though see User talk:CT Cooper. CT Cooper · talk 14:22, 2 December 2011 (UTC)
- The Simpsons Club (talk · contribs) - Another, dealt with here and on Commons; present on pt wiki but hasn't edited. CT Cooper · talk 10:41, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
- Done on pt.wiki. I can't block it on Commons though.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 23:12, 7 December 2011 (UTC)
Unfortunately while I was a way on holiday, another Diogomauricio3 sock managed to run wild, however the damage has been repaired. Here it is: Crazy 4 Fun (talk · contribs). CT Cooper · talk 12:01, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
- blocked. I'm sure you had more fun on your holiday than this guy have fun creating new accounts.” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 21:50, 27 December 2011 (UTC)
I knew there was another out there, and it has finally been found: 132453235425-VGT (talk · contribs). Has edited pt.wiki according to the SUL information. CT Cooper · talk 19:55, 10 January 2012 (UTC)
New socking spree
After a long gap, three have popped up in quick succession:
Wikimedia Stories Project
My name is Victor and I work with the Wikimedia Foundation, the non-profit organization that supports Wikipedia. We're chronicling the inspiring stories of the Wikipedia community around the world, including those from readers, editors, and donors. Stories are absolutely essential for any non-profit to persuade new people to support the cause, and we know the vast network of people who use Wikipedia have so much to share.
I find stories that drive our annual fundraising efforts. It's important to convey the incredible diversity of people who've come to rely upon Wikipedia every day.
I'd really like the opportunity to interview you to tell your story, with the possibility of using it in our materials, on our community websites, or as part of this year’s fundraiser to encourage others to support Wikipedia.
I'm hoping you will elaborate on your story with me, either over the phone, by Skype, by facebook, by email, or any means you like. Please let me know if you're inclined to take part in the Wikipedia Stories Project and we'll set up a good time to discuss further.
Lightning strikes twice in one place: TDAH-TDA (talk · contribs). Hasn't made any edits of en.wiki, but pt:São Marino no Festival Eurovisão da Canção 2012 is a translation of the probable hoax article created by TDAH-TDA. I suspect the IP that created it is TDAH-TDA, as it seems unlikely that a good faith user would so happen to swiftly translate his article into Portuguese. CT Cooper · talk 11:57, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- I've blocked the account (and IP) and sent article to deletion. In any case, it appears to be a non-notable subject. What about this user? Do you see any suspicious on his edits?” TeLeS (T @ L C S) 17:52, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
- While PokerFace3 (talk · contribs) has a habit of mass creating poor quality stubs, which I and other editors have not yet successfully convinced him to focus more on quality, I don't think he is another sock. He doesn't have any userspace articles, and I haven't seen any pages which are blatant hoaxes. Also, Diogomauricio3 tends to only have one account at a time, and will keep using one account until it is blocked. CT Cooper · talk 18:46, 11 March 2012 (UTC)
New Page Triage engagement strategy released
I'm dropping you a note because you filled out the New Page Patrol survey, and indicated you'd be interested in being contacted about follow-up work. This is to notify you that we've finally released both the initial documentation about the project and also the engagement strategy, which sets out how we plan to work with the community on this. Please give both a read, and leave any comments or suggestions you have on the talkpage, on my talkpage, or in my inbox - okeyeswikimedia.org.
- I've blocked it on pt.wiki. I will leave an advice to local sysops from pt.books to block it. Thanks.‴ TeLeS (T @ L C S) 02:51, 9 April 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Aha! So you are a sockpuppet Cop too! Mir Almaat Ali Almaat ☏ 12:02, 1 May 2012 (UTC)|
- Hi! It is always good to know that somebody likes my contributions. Thank you.‴ TeLeS (T @ L C S) 07:37, 5 May 2012 (UTC)
Just so you know, I am still looking out for socks of Diogomauricio3 (talk · contribs) - there just hasn't been any for a while now. This user might have got board, but there have been long breaks between socks before now. CT Cooper · talk 15:16, 21 May 2012 (UTC)
No longer quiet
Here are two more that appeared in quick succession:
Fantnt (talk · contribs) was suspicious, with the choice of username and the pointless editing in the userspace done to get around semi-protection. However his/her edits seem to be legitimate and (s)he hasn't done anything on pt.wiki at this point. CT Cooper · talk 23:02, 5 June 2012 (UTC)
- So, we should only watch this last one?‴ Teles«msg» 07:58, 7 June 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Anti-Vandalism Barnstar|
|Thanks for your contributions! SwisterTwister talk 19:53, 21 June 2012 (UTC)|
- Sorry, but there seems to be something wrong with your edits. For example, you need to explain on edit summary why you are removing content as here. Changing section name from "Biography" to "E" as here is definitely incorrect. That is how I explain my reverts. If you have any question, please write here.‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 01:59, 2 July 2012 (UTC)
- I can not understand you... sorry. Could you write in English please?‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 07:19, 3 July 2012 (UTC)
I'm at 3 reverts already, so if you consider this unfit could you please revert and have the editor blocked? That's a heck of a statement to hang on a promotional story in minor publication, especially one that ignores Pramoedya Ananta Toer and Ayu Utami. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 07:16, 3 July 2012 (UTC)
- I've reverted as that is definitely not neutral. I can't block him though as I'm not a sysop.‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 07:32, 3 July 2012 (UTC)
- Hence two of my reverts. I'd block him, but I'm too involved. I'll ping User:Materialscientist. Thanks. — Crisco 1492 (talk) 07:34, 3 July 2012 (UTC)
A barnstar for you!
|The Barnstar of Good Humor|
|Thank you for everything you "ve done!! I'm new so i'm still learning everything about wikipedia Jdp123 (talk) 04:18, 6 July 2012 (UTC)|
- Hey! Thank you! I hope you are having fun with this new world.‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 06:00, 6 July 2012 (UTC)
All quiet - round two
There has been nothing from Diogomauricio3 for a while now, although last time I said this some socks appeared soon afterwords. I and presumably Amalthea (talk · contribs) are still keeping a lookout. CT Cooper · talk 23:54, 19 August 2012 (UTC)
- Good to know. I'm not sure, though, for how long I will be able to give a proper answer. I am travelling to Canada in two weeks and I may be absent for a while. But, please, keep sending messages and let's see what happens. If I don't answer for a while, it might indicate that I am absent and, in that case, you can ask for help here. Regards.‴ Teles «Talk ˱@ L C S˲» 01:54, 20 August 2012 (UTC)
Lock my edits on pt
Hello Teles, I wonder why you bloqueiou me for three days, causing stayed four, and besides that of Good Faith, who exclaimed in my discussion. it did so in cash that you asked me to have found false consensus and how his attitude pushed me to undo what I could not do without demerit and another did not like me when he said he would hold to preserve time users good faith here that are willing to live in community. Biantez msg 15:25, 20 November 2012 (UTC)
- Não sei se entendi direito, mas acho que tentou falar de bloqueio. Se quer falar de bloqueio da Wikipédia em 'português', use sua página de discussão na Wikipédia em 'português'. Não respondo aqui.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 20:27, 21 November 2012 (UTC)
I can not Teles because you bloqueiou me? and besides there only speak if you lower my lock and furthermore did not like tú intereffir my discussion using the color that is not choked. Biantez msg 21:29, 22 November 2012 (UTC) — Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk)
- Please, write in Portuguese. Sorry, but I can't understand what you are saying. I insist you can use your talk page on pt.wikipedia using your blocked account. You can't edit other pages, but you do can edit your talk page.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 02:49, 23 November 2012 (UTC)
User:Diogomauricio3 gone for good?
I've been keeping on the occasional look out for a while, but I haven't seen any socks for a long time. Perhaps he has at last gone for good? I'll let you know if any suspicious accounts do appear anyway. CT Cooper · talk 16:56, 2 February 2013 (UTC)
- Perhaps that is a good thing. Let's believe that he noticed that to keep creating socks and being blocked is not fun. He may be studying more, meetings new people somewhere, doing something more important, laughing with friends... All the vandals/sockpuppeteers should notice that life is too short to waste time like that. If he is gone, good for him. Thanks for keeping the eyes opened.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 05:55, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
- Other than some infamous vandals that seem to have made vandalising Wikipedia a career choice, such as Tilejoin, he was certainly one of the most persistent sock-puppeteers that I have ever come across - the vast majority get bored and give-up after a few weeks at most. As you say, this can only be a good thing as we have better things to do, and I'm sure he does as well. CT Cooper · talk 06:27, 5 February 2013 (UTC)
Spoke too soon...
- ISkope (talk · contribs) - One from January which I missed. I will deal with his uploads on Commons.
- AndreFGP2 (talk · contribs) - Just blocked.
- Blocked. I also found ISkolet (talk · contribs). This one was editing pt.wiki for a while and I missed that too. So, don't punish yourself... your are not alone on that.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 07:39, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- Yeah, I'm going to have to keep a better look out now I know he's still around. In the early days he would only ever operate one account at a time - seems his moved away from that. I have deleted his hoaxes on enwiki - he also managed cast a vote in round two of the Commons' POTY competition without being detected, despite not having an eligible account. Too late to do anything about that now though and it didn't appear to affect the result. CT Cooper · talk 08:31, 9 March 2013 (UTC)
- Ednairalis (talk · contribs) - Another one, some slight oddities from normal e.g. use of edit summaries, however it seems beyond reasonable doubt that this is Diogomauricio3, and I suspect these new habits are perhaps trying to throw us of the scent. Both like to edit articles on rallies and Eurovision, created a garden of articles on kids contests that were clearly hoaxes like many previous socks, typical Diogomauricio3 username, and same wikis visited (including pt.wiki). CT Cooper · talk 12:43, 29 March 2013 (UTC)
- I've been inactive recently, so Diogomauricio3 rather slipped off the radar. However, I haven't found any recent socks. CT Cooper · talk 14:16, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
- No problem. I am still here if you need anything. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 22:54, 7 December 2013 (UTC)
Welcome to The Wikipedia Adventure!
-- 19:54, Friday, June 22, 2018 (UTC)
|Say Hello to the World||An Invitation to Earth||Small Changes, Big Impact||The Neutral Point of View||The Veil of Verifiability||The Civility Code||Looking Good Together|
As you are listed on the embassy page for Portuguese, I was wondering if you could help add content to the above page. Most of the sources are in Portuguese and I dont got a clue in that regard. Thanks.Lihaas (talk) 15:29, 26 February 2014 (UTC)
- Sorry... I know nothing about this topic, so I don't think I can help. I would have to do some research, but I am afraid I won't have enough time. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 01:36, 27 February 2014 (UTC)
I don't wish to be bringer of bad news, but Wikipedia:Sockpuppet investigations/Diogomauricio3 will be of interest to you. CT Cooper · talk 19:58, 26 March 2014 (UTC)
- @CT Cooper: sorry for the delay. I just survived ten days or so with connection issues. There is nothing new on PT Wikipedia about users mentioned. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 23:11, 9 April 2014 (UTC)
Lock in wikipt
Hello Teles I would ask that you review this lock clueless user Biologo 32 in wikipt because that user is mad and doing two months of blockade, primarily in none of these skirted lock when IP, please review my dear to him these locks. Biantez msg 11:28, 27 May 2014 (UTC)
- @Biantez: não entendo o motivo de escrever em inglês pouco compreensível quando sabe que falo português.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 14:51, 4 June 2014 (UTC)
Soube que existe uma política de reinserção na WP, então peço que abra uma discussão para mim.
Solicito a comutação de bloqueio infinito para bloqueio por tempo determinado, sob a seguinte argumentação:
- não existe banimento na Wikipédia;
- eu tenho sido um colaborador mediano, tomando páginas diversas para consertá-las de cabo a rabo, procurando o máximo de qualidade em conteúdo e forma;
- abdiquei de somar milhares de pequenas edições para ter tempo de consertar inteiramente páginas inteiras;
- penso que a melhor estratégia neste projeto é consertar as páginas novas, antes que fiquem anos abandonadas, sendo essa a minha provável única prática em caso de retorno;
- o motivo de meu bloqueio foi o excesso de preocupação com a lisura das páginas;
- não criei contas-fantoche depois do banimento.
Isso posto, aguardo uma decisão.
Lista de páginas que considero contribuições, visto que as editei inteiramente ou as criei: http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Usu%C3%A1rio%28a%29:Leandro_LV/Contribui%C3%A7%C3%B5es .
Hi. Thank you for your recent edits. Wikipedia appreciates your help. We noticed though that when you edited Richmond Agitation-Sedation Scale, you added links pointing to the disambiguation pages Scale and Agitation. Such links are almost always unintended, since a disambiguation page is merely a list of "Did you mean..." article titles. Read the FAQ • Join us at the DPL WikiProject.
Meu último bloqueio expirou em 8 de dezembro. Como não existe bloqueio infinito, eu solicito a liberação da minha conta, concordando de antemão com todas as cláusulas que me forem impostas. Meu interesse se deslocou para a Wikinotícias, portanto será lá que eu continuarei participando da fundação. Leandro LV (talk) 09:26, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
Eu não quero editar na WP, só quero liberar a minha conta e limpar o meu nome, mas ninguém abre uma discussão de bloqueio. Meu propósito é colaborar na WN daqui para a frente, mas me sinto mal com esse bloqueio. Preciso de sua intercessão para que esse problema seja resolvido de uma vez por todas. Leandro LV (talk) 17:46, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- Existe bloqueio infinito. Já pediu desbloqueio diversas vezes (nove vezes) e eles foram negados. Não é adequado pedir desbloqueio a cada mês. Deve aguardar um tempo maior.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 21:59, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
- Mas as minhas condições são diferentes, eu quero apenas o desbloqueio e mais nada, não quero voltar a editar. As discussões anteriores não levaram em consideração os pedidos que eu fiz, como a fixação de um prazo para acabar o bloqueio. Agora não tenho mais prazo, o último acabou no dia 8 e não criei socks, nada fiz para infringir regras. Além disso, ouros fizeram coisas muito piores do que eu e foram reintegrados à WP, comigo é sempre patada em cima de patada. Eu só quero poder liberar a conta, meu trabalho daqui por diante será na WN, estou me esforçando para chegar logo a dez mil notícias, vamos ficar no patamar das mais movimentadas do mundo em poucas semanas. Leandro LV (talk) 23:16, 15 December 2014 (UTC)
uno de mis ultimos Mensajes
Ya me aburri, y aburri, de que todo por dar mi lugar y hacer lo mejor para wikipedia, me viven bloqueando, pero esta bien, me ire de wikipedia (talvez), pero vale un precio, retirare mis ediciones y mis buenas paginas, y hay vean quien se las crea, yo soy un historiador y estudio etnografia, a si que mejor me ire de vuelta a la enciclopedia britanica donde si aceptaron con gusto mis ediciones
- Caro, solamente le habiamos pedido que usted respete los demás usuarios con quién se hable. Esto no és pedir en demasiado. No hay una buena discusión cuando no hay respeto. Puede comenzar no hablando de los usuarios más y hablar de las acciones que usted cree que están malas y por qué y las formas de mejorarlas. Gracias.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 03:23, 25 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hola Teles, lamento la situación pero como has podido ver hablamos de insultos racistas y sexuales (incluyendo partes íntimas). Es un problema serio. --Taichi (talk) 03:49, 25 December 2014 (UTC)
- Añado Isabel y Aragon y Canario 53 como nuevos títeres, al parecer ha mentido en sus intenciones de abandonar Wikipedia. Al igual que volvió con la misma IP bloqueada. En es.wikipedia hemos contenido la situación entre los administradores, pero el temor es que sigue luchando crosswiki con insultos sexuales y bullying. Saludos. --Taichi (talk) 09:19, 27 December 2014 (UTC)
- Hola Teles, lamento la situación pero como has podido ver hablamos de insultos racistas y sexuales (incluyendo partes íntimas). Es un problema serio. --Taichi (talk) 03:49, 25 December 2014 (UTC)
Ola Teles, eu sou o Vhaslhv, venho por meio desta nota solicitar o desbloqueio da conta Vhaslhv, pelos mesmos motivos ja citados por e-mail - que foi completamente ignorado - ja tentei por várias vezes criar uma conta de recomeço limpo, mas todas acabaram no mesmo fim: bloqueadas. Caso seja "inconveniente" fazer isso, peço que pelo menos não bloqueie minhas contas de recomeço limpo, sugiro WP:IGNORE nesse caso, mas mantenho o mesmo discurso independente da resposta: Parei de vandalizar a Wikipédia e peço perdão a toda a Wikipédia lusófona pelos vandalismos e destruições que fiz. Obrigado. — Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:23, 3 January 2015 (UTC)
Inappropriate edit to the strategy wiki
Could you please revert this edit to the strategy wiki, as it added incorrect information to the definition page – India is most certainly part of the Global South, and unfortunately it wasn't spotted before the wiki was locked. I ask as I'm linking to the definition from wm2015:Scholarships and wm2015:Scholarships/FAQ, and I don't want readers to be given incorrect information. CT Cooper · talk 16:31, 13 January 2015 (UTC)
- @CT Cooper: Done. Sorry for the delay. I lost connection at home.
Thanks for protecting this page btw. Take care.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 13:02, 18 January 2015 (UTC)
Solicito que faça uma consulta aos administadores, no seu IRC próprio, sobre a possibilidade de liberar a minha conta. Caso contrário, não deverei mais abrir inúteis pedidos de desbloqueio. Leandro LV (talk) 18:59, 8 February 2015 (UTC)
- Mereço uma resposta? Leandro LV (talk) 08:05, 11 February 2015 (UTC)
- Por favor, faça um pedido no endereço de email de pedidos de desbloqueio ou em sua página de discussão de usuário se estiver disponível. Meu IRC próprio não é acessado por administradores e já são poucos os que acessam o canal da Wikipédia em português, além de eu não tratar de assuntos de desbloqueio fora da Wikipédia em português. Att.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 01:08, 17 February 2015 (UTC)
A kitten for you!
Here's a lovely kitten to add cuteness to the page. You're so fricking awesome, Teles!
CyanoTex; The Neutral Wikipedian 15:29, 19 March 2015 (UTC)
Buenas Tardes, le pido por favor y formalmente a usted que si me puede devolver mi permiso para acceder a mi cuenta global ElReydeEspana, ya que e deseado pedir mi desbloqueo pero no me deja acceder, y usted me había bloqueado en la cuenta global mente y mi IP en Diciembre del 2014, Gracias y Buen día--18.104.22.168 (talk) 22:31, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
PD. Si con suerte logro ser desbloqueado, le prometo que no haré ningún acto vandalico, si me desbloquean contribuiré de forma pacifica y de buena fe para este proyecto, Gracias--22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:33, 30 March 2015 (UTC)
UTRS Account Request
This user 126.96.36.199 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/188.8.131.52, who was admonished by vandalizing, is repeatedly vandalizing this page: https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=List_of_500cc/MotoGP_Motorcycle_World_Champions&action=history He is vandalizing again. I know nothing about wikipedia, i just tell you that because somebody should do something with this user. Thank you.— Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (talk • contribs)
- Hello. I am not a sysop here. If you look for sysop action, you can point the problem on this page and it will be dealt properly. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 04:51, 13 November 2015 (UTC)
You appear to be eligible to vote in the current Arbitration Committee election. The Arbitration Committee is the panel of editors responsible for conducting the Wikipedia arbitration process. It has the authority to enact binding solutions for disputes between editors, primarily related to serious behavioural issues that the community has been unable to resolve. This includes the ability to impose site bans, topic bans, editing restrictions, and other measures needed to maintain our editing environment. The arbitration policy describes the Committee's roles and responsibilities in greater detail. If you wish to participate, you are welcome to review the candidates' statements and submit your choices on the voting page. For the Election committee, MediaWiki message delivery (talk) 13:50, 24 November 2015 (UTC)
New user help
Hello Teles. Are you able to help this new user? He is not fluent in English and would benefit from the assistance of another Portuguese speaker. Thanks in advance. --Drm310 (talk) 14:55, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
- @Drm310: Sure. I will try to help him. Regards.—Teles «Talk to me˱M @ C S˲» 21:34, 11 April 2016 (UTC)
New deal for page patrollers
In order to better control the quality of new pages, keep out the spam, and welcome the genuine newbies, the current system we introduced in 2011 is being updated and improved. The documentation and tutorials have also been revised and given a facelift. Most importantly a new user group New Page Reviewer has been created.
Under the new rule, you may find that you are temporarily unable to mark new pages as reviewed. However, this is nothing to worry about - most current experienced patrollers are being accorded the the new right without the need to apply, and if you have significant previous experience of patrolling new pages, we strongly encourage you to apply for the new right as soon as possible - we need all the help we can get, and we are now providing a dynamic, supportive environment for your work.
ArbCom Elections 2016: Voting now open!
Preciso de ajuda
Algum tempo atrás, eu fui banido na ptwiki pelo Marcelo Victor, administrador e verificador de contas, por ele achar que sou o Giovanni Leal Zanchet e tentei apelar o bloqueio, mas ele ainda acha isso, sendo que essa é minha única conta, nunca tive nenhum contato com o Giovanni Leal Zanchet, nem sei quem é ele, queria que você revisasse o bloqueio. Trigonometria87 speak 23:07, 6 July 2017 (UTC)
ArbCom 2017 election voter message
Atenção usuários da Wikipédia
Quero uma arbitragem nesta questão. Usuário Chronus afirma que eu o insultei. Onde e quando ocorreu isso? Apenas disse que ele está promovendo uma perseguição às minhas edições e isto É VERDADE, E QUE ISTO PARECE PESSOAL, o que eu também acredito./ O usuário apagou todas minhas mensagens dirigidas a ele. Insiste em apagar minhas edições, e afirma que estou promovendo uma guerra de edições contra ele. Solicito a arbitragem de um editor sênior para confirmar suas alegações.