User talk:Vörös/Archive 2
|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the current talk page.|
Ish da stupo d00d fro skool
- Hey. What do you need? - Raziel teatime 17:06, 15 April 2009 (UTC)
- I am reviewing your contributions regarding this.
20:05, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- I have declined your request. Please remember Wikipedia is not all about vandal fighting but actually about writing content. This edit , your blanking of your talk page afterwards, and just a hundred or so reverts cause me to be too concerned about the reasons you are here to grant right now. Please fee free to re-apply in the future. 20:28, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
I screwed up
I'll make sure to make sure my comments aren't offensive to others in the future. Wouldn't want to hurt someone's feelings.
the coast to coast 'cylindrical room' sample
Wondering if you can email the full voice sample that Venetian Snares used on 'all the children are dead'. My email is sales AT albatrosslabs.com . Thanks brother, :3 —Preceding unsigned comment added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) 22:05, 4 August 2009 (UTC)
- I no longer have the file, but I know someone who does. I'll get it to you as soon as I can. -- Raziel teatime 17:05, 17 August 2009 (UTC)
Hi Raziel. I would very much be willing to participate in the mediation (please note that I'm the one who requested the 3O in the first place). The thing is - and this is God's honest truth - tomorrow morning I am leaving for Poland and I will be staying in the rural country side, in a village of less than 1000 people, where internet access is sketchy at best (there's like two households in the entire village that have some kind of internet hook up) - so in the next two weeks I will simply not be able to comment or discuss or get mediated much. I expect that I'll have the ability to get online once or twice a week and even then taking care of professional and other emails will take precedence over Wiki. Basically, this is my last night on Wiki until about mid-September. I can post my view on things and maybe offer a response in a week or so, but I just can't simply physically do more than that. If the relevant parties are willing to wait till late Sept I'm game.radek (talk) 20:06, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
- Regarding this mediation, check why my attempt to mediate on the same issue failed 3 years ago. Nothing has changed since then; some editors are willing to compromise - other are as unwilling to do so as they were unwilling to do that 3 years ago, as for them there is only one "true way" - their way. -- 02:38, 26 August 2009 (UTC)
Sure thing. It'll take me a while to read through it all. I'm Polish, though, but I like to say I'm Irish because a year ago I figured out I was about half Irish, so Irish is so my bias right now ;-) Xavexgoem (talk) 11:17, 2 September 2009 (UTC) I don't take my heritage very seriously, as you can tell
- Ah, don't worry about it :-) We all have to start somewhere. My first case was an Israeli/Palestinian dispute. Imagine how that went ;-) Xavexgoem (talk) 18:50, 8 September 2009 (UTC)
Articles you might like to edit, from SuggestBot
SuggestBot predicts that you will enjoy editing some of these articles. Have fun!
SuggestBot picks articles in a number of ways based on other articles you've edited, including straight text similarity, following wikilinks, and matching your editing patterns against those of other Wikipedians. It tries to recommend only articles that other Wikipedians have marked as needing work. Your contributions make Wikipedia better -- thanks for helping.