- 1 Copyright problems
- 2 Your user page
- 3 Your submission at AfC Thomas Quick, Jr (August 30)
- 4 Your submission at Articles for creation: Thomas Quick, Jr (October 8)
- 5 October 2013
- 6 Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Thomas Quick, Jr concern
- 7 Your submission at Articles for creation: I'll Never Be The Same has been accepted
- 8 Speedy deletion nomination of Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Thomas Quick, Jr
Hello. Concerning your contribution, "Jennifer Dunn-Foster", please note that Wikipedia cannot accept copyrighted text or images obtained from other web sites or printed material, without the permission of the author(s). This article or image appears to be a direct copy from http://www.dunn-foster.com/bio.htm. As a copyright violation, "Jennifer Dunn-Foster" appears to qualify for deletion under the speedy deletion criteria. "Jennifer Dunn-Foster" has been tagged for deletion, and may have been deleted by the time you see this message.
If you believe that the article or image is not a copyright violation, or if you have permission from the copyright holder to release the content freely under the GNU Free Documentation License (GFDL) then you should do one of the following:
- If you have permission from the author, leave a message explaining the details at Talk:"Jennifer Dunn-Foster" and send an email with the message to "permissions-en (at) wikimedia (dot) org". See Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission for instructions.
- If a note on the original website states that re-use is permitted under the GFDL or released into the public domain leave a note at Talk:"Jennifer Dunn-Foster" with a link to where we can find that note.
- If you own the copyright to the material: send an e-mail from an address associated with the original publication to permissions-en(at)wikimedia(dot)org or a postal message to the Wikimedia Foundation permitting re-use under the GFDL, and note that you have done so on Talk:"Jennifer Dunn-Foster".
Your user page
Could you maybe move your tested article to a sandbox or subpage of your user namespace? If you don't know how exactly to do this, I am more than happy to let you know how. Thanks. ←Signed:→Mr. E. Sánchez Get to know me! / Talk to me!←at≈:→ 17:38, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
Your submission at AfC Thomas Quick, Jr (August 30)
Your submission at Articles for creation: Thomas Quick, Jr (October 8)
Hello, I'm BracketBot. I have automatically detected that your edit to Parke-Davis may have broken the syntax by modifying 1 "()"s. If you have, don't worry: just edit the page again to fix it. If I misunderstood what happened, or if you have any questions, you can leave a message on my operator's talk page.
- List of unpaired brackets remaining on the page:
- British firm [[Glaxo Wellcome]], Parke-Davis developed and marketed the anti-diabetic drug Rezulin ([[troglitazone]] in the late 1990s. The drug was withdrawn in 2000 because of liver toxicity.
Hi there, I'm HasteurBot. I just wanted to let you know that Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Thomas Quick, Jr, a page you created, has not been edited in 6 months. The Articles for Creation space is not an indefinite storage location for content that is not appropriate for articlespace.
If your submission is not edited soon, it could be nominated for deletion. If you would like to attempt to save it, you will need to improve it.
You may request Userfication of the content if it meets requirements.
If the deletion has already occured, instructions on how you may be able to retrieve it are available at WP:REFUND/G13.
Your submission at Articles for creation: I'll Never Be The Same has been accepted
A tag has been placed on Wikipedia talk:Articles for creation/Thomas Quick, Jr, requesting that it be deleted from Wikipedia. This has been done under two or more of the criteria for speedy deletion, by which articles can be deleted at any time, without discussion. If the page meets any of these strictly-defined criteria, then it may be soon be deleted by an administrator. The reasons it has been tagged are:
- It appears to be a clear copyright infringement of http://www.swq.com/tomquick.htm. (See section G12 of the criteria for speedy deletion.) For legal reasons, we cannot accept copyrighted text or images borrowed from other web sites or printed material, and as a consequence, your addition will most likely be deleted. You may use external websites as a source of information, but not as a source of sentences. This part is crucial: say it in your own words. Wikipedia takes copyright violations very seriously and persistent violators will be blocked from editing.
If the external website belongs to you, and you want to allow Wikipedia to use the text — which means allowing other people to modify it — then you must verify that externally by one of the processes explained at Wikipedia:Donating copyrighted materials. If you are not the owner of the external website but have permission from that owner, see Wikipedia:Requesting copyright permission. However, even if you use one of these processes to release copyrighted material to Wikipedia, it still needs to comply with the other policies and guidelines to be eligible for inclusion. If you would like any assistance with this, you can ask a question at the help desk.
- It is a rejected submission at Wikipedia:Articles for creation, and it has not been edited in over six months. (See section G13 of the criteria for speedy deletion.)
If you think this page should not be deleted for this reason, you may contest the nomination by visiting the page and clicking the button labelled "Click here to contest this speedy deletion". This will give you the opportunity to explain why you believe the page should not be deleted. However, be aware that once a page is tagged for speedy deletion, it may be removed without delay. Please do not remove the speedy deletion tag from the page yourself, but do not hesitate to add information in line with Wikipedia's policies and guidelines. (t) Josve05a (c) 02:15, 1 January 2015 (UTC)