|Member of the Haryana Legislative Assembly from Faridabad|
|Assumed office |
20 October 2014
|Preceded by||Anand Kaushik|
|Cabinet Minister in Haryana Government for
Ministry of Industries and Commerce
Ministry of EnvironmentMinistry of Industrial Training
|Assumed office |
22 July 2016
|Preceded by||Capt. Abhimanyu|
|Born||25 April 1972|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Residence||House no. 579, Sector 17, Faridabad, Haryana, India|
|Education||Graduate in Commerce|
|Alma mater||University of Delhi|
Vipul Goel (born 25 April 1972) is an Indian politician and sitting Member of Legislative Assembly, representing Faridabad constituency of Haryana Legislative Assembly, belonging to Bharatiya Janata Party.
He completed his graduation in bachelor of commerce from University of Delhi in 1992. His father is Late Sh. Rotash Chand Goel. He is married to Pallavi Goel and has one son and two daughters. By profession, He is a business person.
Vipul Goel won the Haryana Legislative Assembly election, 2014 for Bharatiya Janata Party, defeating Anand Kaushik of Indian National Congress. Goel is chairman of Navchetna Trust, an NGO, which works on social issues like Beti Bachao (Save Girl Child), and Swachchh Bharat (Clean India). On 3 March 2015, World's largest and tallest Indian flag was hoisted by BJP President Amit Shah, Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar, Actor Ranbir Kapoor. It was an initiative of Vipul Goel's Navchetna Trust.
- "83% of winners in Haryana crorepatis". The Times of India. 21 October 2014.
- "67 MLA candidates' assets rise 156% in 5 yrs". Indian Express. 11 October 2014.
- "Faridabad MLA promises better infrastructure by 2016". The Hindu. 19 October 2015.
- "Haryana officials take stock of PM Narendra Modi's Faridabad visit". DNA India. 3 September 2015.
- "Haryana CM ML Khattar to expand his cabinet today". Hindustan Times. 23 July 2015.
- "Support Reservation For Economically Backward: Haryana Chief Minister ML Khattar". NDTV. 5 September 2015.
- "Amit Shah, Ranbir Kapoor unfurl largest and tallest Indian flag". India TV. 4 March 2015.
- "Largest and tallest Indian flag to be unfurled Tuesday". Zee News. 2 March 2015.
- "Faridabad to Have Tallest Flagpole in the World". New Indian Express. 28 February 2015.
- "Largest and tallest Indian flag to be unfurled Tuesday". Business Standard. 2 March 2015.
- "Local MLA launches free Wifi service in Faridabad market". The Times of India. 1 January 2016.
- "Free Wifi service launched in Faridabad market". DNA India. 2 January 2016.
- Singh, Rao Jaswant (3 September 2018), "Maruti may get 1,400 acres for 3rd Haryana factory", The Times of India, TNN
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Vipul Goel.|
| Member of Legislative Assembly from Faridabad
20 October 2014 – present
|This article about a Bharatiya Janata Party politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|