A virucide (pronounced /ˈvī-rə-ˌsīd/ and alternatively spelled viricide and viruscide) is an agent (physical or chemical) that deactivates or destroys viruses. This differs from an antiviral drug, which inhibits the development of the virus.
List of virucides
- EP 0978289 A1 with iodine
- Virkon disinfectant-cleaner P.W.S. virucide (for veterinary use)
List of vecoy nanomedicines
- liposomes with virucides
- Associated Press (30 May 2013). "Spelling Bee creates a buzz with vocabulary tests and alternate answers". The Guardian. Retrieved 31 May 2013.
- "the definition of viricide". Reference.com. Retrieved 1 March 2017.
- "the definition of virucide". Reference.com. Retrieved 1 March 2017.
|This virus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|