From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||New River Valley|
|Branding||"105.3 The Bear"|
|Slogan||"The New River Valley's Rock Station"|
|Frequency||105.3 FM MHz|
|First air date||December, 1964|
|HAAT||146 meters (479 ft)|
|Callsign meaning||W BeaR W|
|Former callsigns||WVVV (?-1995)
|Affiliations||Virginia Tech Sports Network|
(Cumulus Licensing LLC)
|Sister stations||WFNR, WNMX, WPSK-FM, WRAD, WWBU|
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-560. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- "WBRW Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 8, 2015.
- 105.3 The Bear Online
- Query the FCC's FM station database for WBRW
- Radio-Locator information on WBRW
- Query Nielsen Audio's FM station database for WBRW
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|