From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Broadcast area||Floyd, Virginia
Floyd County, Virginia
|Branding||"Gospel Voice 1030 WGFC"|
|Frequency||1030 AM kHz|
|First air date||April 20, 1985|
|Power||1,000 Watts daytime only|
|Callsign meaning||WG Floyd County|
|Former callsigns||WGFC (1984-Present)|
|Owner||New Life Christian Communications, Inc.|
WGFC is a Southern Gospel formatted broadcast radio station licensed to Floyd, Virginia, serving Floyd and Floyd County, Virginia. WGFC is owned and operated by New Life Christian Communications, Inc.
- Broadcasting Yearbook 2010 (PDF). ProQuest, LLC/Reed Publishing (Nederland), B.V. 2010. p. D-564. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- "Arbitron Station Information Profiles". Nielsen Audio/Nielsen Holdings. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- "Call Sign History". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- "WGFC Facility Record". Federal Communications Commission, audio division. Retrieved July 18, 2015.
- Gospel Voice 1030 WGFC Online
- Query the FCC's AM station database for WGFC
- Radio-Locator Information on WGFC
- Query Nielsen Audio's AM station database for WGFC
|This article about a radio station in Virginia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|