Well, Did You Evah!
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It appears in the film At Long Last Love (1975), where it was performed by Burt Reynolds, Cybill Shepherd, Madeline Kahn and Duilio Del Prete, and is also in De-Lovely (2004), a musical biopic that features Kevin Kline as Cole Porter.
- Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra - High Society (Recorded January 17, 1956) 
- Deborah Harry and Iggy Pop recorded the song in 1990 for Red Hot + Blue, a compilation album released as part of a HIV/AIDS benefit project. Released as a single in the UK in 1991, but not the US. The single reached No. 42 in the UK Singles Chart, and No. 29 in the Irish chart.
- Robbie Williams and Jon Lovitz - Swing When You're Winning (2001)
In popular culture
- Coleen Nolan and Jason Donovan parodied the song for several commercials for supermarket chain Iceland in the run-up to Christmas 2009.
- "Du Barry Was a Lady". IMDb.com. Retrieved 2013-08-10.
- Corliss, Richard (2001-05-17). "The Book on Bing Crosby". TIME. Retrieved 2013-08-10.
- Gilliland, John (1969). "Show 22 - Smack Dab in the Middle on Route 66: A skinny dip in the easy listening mainstream. [Part 1]" (audio). Pop Chronicles. University of North Texas Libraries. Track 3.
- "A Bing Crosby Discography". BING magazine. International Club Crosby. Retrieved September 12, 2016.
- Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 245. ISBN 1-904994-10-5.
|This article about a jazz standard or composition written in the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This pop standards-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This show tune-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|