Weoley Castle (house)
|Type||Fortified manor house|
|Owner||Birmingham City Council|
Weoley Castle is the remains of a fortified manor house located in the Birmingham district of Weoley Castle, a primarily residential area, in the English West Midlands. Owned by Birmingham City Council and administered as a community museum by Birmingham Museums Trust, it is a Grade II listed building and a Scheduled Ancient Monument. The castle was on Historic England's Heritage at Risk Register, but was removed in 2009 following repair work. 
- "Remains of Weoley Castle, Birmingham". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 16 March 2012.
- "Birmingham's Scheduled Ancient Monuments". Retrieved 12 June 2013.
- "English Heritage Heritage at Risk Regional Summaries: West Midlands". historicengland.org.uk. Retrieved 6 January 2019.
- Hodder, Mike (2004). Birmingham The Hidden History. ISBN 0-7524-3135-8.
- Weoley Castle Ruins Official website
- An Archaeological Overview of Weoley Castle, Birmingham
- Weoley Castle – Service for schools – Educational teaching sessions and resources at Weoley Castle
- Weoley Castle for Kids – fun and games for children based on Weoley Castle