(drop-in any time 11:00 am - 2:00 pm!)
|Address||Morgan Falls Park, 200 Morgan Falls Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30350|
|City, State||Sandy Springs, Georgia|
|Meeting Point||Large pavilion next to the playground|
Georgia Piedmont Wikimedians invite you to attend the Wiknic, the "picnic anyone can edit" in Morgan Falls Park on Sunday August 4, 2019, from about 11:00 am - 2:00 pm, as part of the Great American Wiknic celebrations being held across the United States.
All attendees are expected to follow the Friendly Space Policy, and don't forget your sunscreen!
The Google plus code is XJCC+G6 Sandy Springs, Georgia.
You can also reach this page at atlanta.wiknic.org
- Date: Sunday, August 4, 2019
- Time: 11:00 am - 2:00 pm (come by any time!)
- Location: Morgan Falls Park, 200 Morgan Falls Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30350 https://goo.gl/maps/pLQz1PkCSFaEvwzt5
- Meeting point: Large pavilion next to the playground
- Google plus code: XJCC+G6 Sandy Springs, Georgia
Volunteer to bring potluck food, supplies and recreations
Fun and games
You can also sign up at the Facebook event.
- Jessicapierce - Unless something changes in my work schedule at the last minute, it looks like I won't be able to attend. I'm very interested in other events like this, though. Anything else planned in the near future? Jessicapierce (talk) 12:24, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Jessicapierce: Thanks for your interest. There will be a Wikipedia loves Libraries event in October-November timeframe. I hope to see you there. — Ganeshk (talk) 15:12, 4 August 2019 (UTC)
Possible / Likely Attendees
- IntoThinAir (talk) 16:48, 28 July 2019 (UTC)
- Krelnik (talk) 14:07, 4 August 2019 (UTC) I might be able to drop by about 1:30, just found out about this today, but I'm going to be nearby taking my Mom to lunch earlier.
- Ok Krelnik, will wait for you. — Ganeshk (talk) 15:11, 4 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Krelnik: no one showed up. I am going to head back home at 12:30pm. Let's try and meet next time. — Ganeshk (talk) 16:03, 4 August 2019 (UTC)